¹⁰. ❞𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞

''  "ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ, ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ" ''

✧─✧──✧─────────────────────────────✧──✧─✧

Over time, Nari's house became a safe haven for the couple. It was the only place where they could be themselves without worrying about how each of their words and actions could be twisted by others to make a new rumour about them – the only place in which they felt safe.

Weeks went by and slowly Sunoh's belongings migrated from his house to Nari's due to him deliberately leaving them behind after his visits in hopes of having an excuse to return to the cottage the following day. Not that he ever took his belongings back home – he only ended up leaving more items behind every time that he came to his girlfriend's house. It got to the point where if anyone had decided to randomly turn up at the cottage and look around, they would believe that the couple lived together even if they denied it and provided evidence to prove the visitor wrong.

At random points in their day, the couple would often joke about Sunoh moving in so that they could live together, but neither of them was brave enough to approach the topic seriously and so it remained as a running inside joke between them.

For now, at least.

─🌊─

A pair of arms wrapped around Sunoh's waist and a soft smile instantly appeared on his face. "Good morning," he greeted, patting his girlfriend's arms gently with his free hand while pressing buttons on the waffle-maker with the other.

An incoherent mumble was his only reply as Nari sleepily buried her face into his back and leant her weight against him. Unlike the Hwang boy, who was already dressed and ready for school, Nari was still in her pyjamas with her hair messy and face bare. Her eyes refused to open as she clung onto sleep, wanting to rest for a little longer, even if it was only a few minutes.

Having become used to this, Sunoh easily navigated around the cottage kitchen with Nari shuffling along after him while clinging onto him and waiting for the sleepiness to wear off.

 Sunoh took the waffles out of the waffle-maker once they were done and arranged them onto two plates, putting whipped cream and berries on the side. He then poured green tea into their favourite mugs – a matching set with avocado prints on them. Neither of the teens were big fans of avocadoes, but the cartoon avocadoes printed on the mugs were so cute that Nari fell in love with the mugs at first sight and Sunoh couldn't say no when she begged him to buy them. Now they were the only thing that the couple drank from, no matter whether it was tea or juice or milkshakes—the mugs were used for everything.

"Breakfast is ready," Sunoh announced once he was done setting the table, unwinding his girlfriend's hands from around his waist only to turn around and put them back where they had been. Now that she was hugging him from the front, he hugged her back and smiled when she rested her chin on his chest to sleepily blink up at him. "Go wash up and then come down to eat, okay?"

Nari nodded in response, squeezing him lightly before finally detaching herself from him and trudging up the stairs to get herself ready for the day.

Sunoh sat down a the table and watched her until she disappeared from his field of vision, smiling softly to himself. He felt happy that he was lucky enough to see this adorable sleepy and cuddly side of Nari, a combination which only appeared in the mornings.