Chapter 1

Rosie pov,

As the sun set, the darkness began to obscure the brightness of the sky. Today I got a new project to work as a designer due to my constant effort and hard work for the past one and a half years. This afternoon suddenly, the CEO of the company where I'm working, informed me to present my work in front of investors. After presenting the project, I left the office quite lately.

As I was walking, I pulled my sweater over my chest and hugged myself to avoid shivering, which is caused due to heavy cold. Although chillness makes me freeze, I still love it. That's why I choose to come ooty. Actually, it's my dream to stay in ooty with Varun. I always dreamed to have a family with Varun. We all know that sometimes our dreams are just out of our reach, yet we don't give up on our desire of dreaming. Because, it gives us happiness and hope to live our life. Even if it is fake, it gives us hope to live our life.

After 15 minutes of walking, I reached near the hostel where I am staying currently, leaving my family and friends.

I don't want to see anyone from my past life, especially my friends, it only reminds him. I don't want him to know about my whereabouts. I wish not to see him until the last breath of my life. My presence only make him to lose his happiness. I have only given him pain. Not only for him, I have only given pain to everyone who cares and loves me. No one lived happily because of me. I made everyone to suffer. Maybe that's why god has made me to live alone for the sin I have committed. I deserve to be alone. I only deserve pain.

" It means you are not going to see him again. Right ?. Then, why are you stalking his Instagram and Facebook account daily. " My mind questioned me.

Yes, I can't even pass a single minute without thinking or seeing him, that's why I stalked his Instagram and Facebook account to know about his life. My phone gallery is filled with his pictures. My day starts and ends after viewing his picture. My heart is crazily in love with him. He is the ruler of my heart. For his love, I did everything. Even after knowing, it will hurt my family.

" Are you regretting now ? " My mind enquired me again.

No, I don't regret it.

I did it for my love.

For my love, I forcibly married him.

I came out of my thoughts by hearing priya call behind me,

" Rose.. Rose.."

By hearing her voice, I turned and looked at her, who was running towards me. She came near me and held out the room key in front of me as she added,

" Here, keep this key. I'm going out with my friends."

I just shook my head in the way to reply to her and took the key from her hand. After getting the room key, I turned to move away. Before I could move away from there, her voice rang in my ear again.

" Would you like to come with me ?."

Hearing priya invite, I turned and looked at her in an amazement. No matter how harshly I talked to her, still she was maintaining friendly conversation with me. She is my roommate. We both are sharing same room. Actually, she is a good and friendly type. She would always try to speak with me friendly. But, I only reply her with one word. Because, I don't want to mingle with anyone. I was born to live alone because of my selfishness. I snapped out of my thoughts and blinked my eyes by hearing priya teasing,

" Oyee, rose. Again, you have gone to dreamworld."

I didn't return back smile to priya who was looking at me with a smiling face. For her teasing, I replied to her in a plain tone and went to my hostel room without waiting for her reply.