My Heart Yearns For His Love

New story - My Heart Yearns For His Love

Synopsis:

32-year-old, Prakash is a humble and calm person who would treat everyone equally regardless of their wealth difference. Growing up as an orphan in an orphanage, he had a small wish in his life, and that was to start a family of his own with a woman he loved. However, in a way to destroy his wish, Meera enters his life and turns his life upside down.

She destroyed the life he had built up until then. She drives away the peoples who showed him true love and affection in this cruel world selflessly and made them loathe him. All her deeds turned him into a cruel and merciless person.

Prakash, who previously believed that he should not cause suffering or misery to anyone, now lives only with the intention of ending Meera's life.

Prakash, who used to help others without expecting anything in return when he saw someone in pain or suffering. Now, his only motive is to make Meera suffer.

Did Meera ruin his life as Prakash thinks ?

Will Prakash change his mind, who now only wishes to destroy Meera's life and see her in her pain ?.

Peep into the story to know what really happened in Meera and Prakash's life, and to know their journey of hate to love.