Bestie (Izuku mha)

!A/N! Dam been a long time... Srry for not updating lately I well try to keep updating

Bestfriend Izuku x reader

Owner: simpforsadbois

Words: 4,832

Warning includes: A cinnamon roll turns into a vengeance-fueled, hate-fucking sex fiend choking, degradation, filming/exhibitionism, revenge sex, impact play, biting, quirk play, unprotected sex, little bit of a corruption kink

Summary: Bestfriend Izuku telling you how good of a friend you are while you let him pound into you aggressively in his apartment after another bad relationship even while you plead and tell him that this could ruin the friendship; "don't worry beautiful, you'll always be my bestie."

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

You rapped on the door to Izuku's apartment, pizza in hand, and an overnight bag slung over your shoulder. This'd become a frequent enough occurrence for you to know you'd probably be crashing here tonight, so at least this time you'd be prepared.

Break-ups weren't usually easy on him, but this one took the cake, hence the comfort food and stash of feel-good movies in your backpack. You'd never liked the bitch anyway, and you'd told him so after the first time you'd met her. She lobbed one back-handed compliment after another in your direction, hanging off of his arm like he was a piece of meat that she had to protect from you, lest you swallow him up yourself.

'Oh, you have a lower back tattoo? Aw, s'so cute. I'd never be brave enough to get one there. You know, the connotations around it and everything.'

'Totally love your outfit. 'Zuku doesn't like that style though, so I'd never actually wear something like that.'

He'd waved the idea off, saying 'she's just got a strong personality, she didn't mean what she said like that'. You rolled your eyes at the memory, cursing Izuku's forgiving nature. He thought too much of people to understand the dynamics of that type of psychological warfare that only the truly toxic bitches seemed to master.

But where was she now? Choking on someone else's cock, no doubt. That's how he'd found her. In his apartment, no less. In his bed, throat jammed full of someone else. And so here you were, picking up the pieces of another doomed-from-the-start relationship. Half the women he went for were only interested in his up-and-coming status as a rising Pro Hero. The other half were just raging bitches. This one, unfortunately, had been both.

"Hey," Izuku's smile wasn't as wide as it normally was when he swung the door open, taking the pizza from you as he stepped aside to let you in.

"Hey," you flashed him a sympathetic smile and stepped inside, setting your bag down on the couch as you entered the living room. "How are you doin'?"

"I'm all right," he shrugged, shutting the door before he followed you in to the living room and placed the pizza box on the coffee table. "Don't really wanna talk about it. Thanks for coming over on such short notice."

"Of course," you jabbed his side with a playful elbow, "Anything for my bestie." He cracked a smile and you nodded toward the couch as you offered him one in response, "C'mon, let's queue up a movie and dig in, I'm starving."

"I'll grab us some plates," he nodded in agreement as he made his way in to the kitchen.

The night was moving along in the same way it always did. Good food, good conversation. Hilarious commentary through the movies that each of you had seen at least a hundred times. You were curled up in the spot that you'd claimed as your own when he first bought the couch that you were sprawled out on, laying across the extra-wide chaise at the bookend of the piece of furniture. He was in one of his usual spots in the seat beside you, hand digging in to the party-sized bag of M&Ms he'd brought out as dessert for the two of you.