Pinkiedash???

"Hey, Rainbow Dash, what would you do if Pinkie Pie confessed her love to you? Remember, if you reject her, she might turn into Pinkamina. . ."

(Author's note: and here we have Pinkamina mentioned in a third chapter so just read my fanfic guys XD)

AppleJack: Oh, hell naw. Dashie, you stay away from Pinkamina!

Rainbow Dash: Well, obviously I will. It's not like I want to be turned into a cupcake. But, of course. . .we all know that I would taste delicious. ;)

Raven Star: Do you think that if someone eats your cupcake, they will turn gay?

Rainbow Dash: That's. . .actually a good question. *starts pondering*

AppleJack: What??? No, it's not. And we are supposed to answer the actual question.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, yeah, right. Well. . .if Pinkie Pie ever confessed her love to me. . .that won't happen. She's with Twi-

Raven Star: SHHHHH

Rainbow Dash: Okay, whatever. But if she did confess her love for me, I would just raise an eyebrow at her.

AppleJack: Hehehe. Your eyebrow raises are just. . .scary sometimes, Dashie.

Raven Star: They are? Wait, I want to see. Raise your eyebrow at me, Rainbow!

*Rainbow Dash raises her eyebrow*

*Raven is literally blown away by the strong force of Rainbow's awesomeness*