What Happened?

"What happened after you two kissed for the first time? Was it awkward? Or were you already a couple?"

Rainbow Dash: We weren't, and. . .uhh. . .Not much happened.

AppleJack: It was really awkward, since it was my first kiss.

Raven Star: Ooh, tea. *sips actual tea* HEY, YOU BOTH ARE BLUSHING!!!

Rainbow Dash: *covers her face* Hey! We are not!

AppleJack: You might be blushin' but Ah sure as hay aren't!

Raven Star: *throws her entire cup of tea away* Guys, just answer the question.

Rainbow Dash: Wow, you are so much like Pinkie Pie.

Raven Star: Well, we are best friends. But don't change the subject. I see what you were doing there.

AppleJack: Fine! Ah tried to avoid her, okay?! It was so awkward after we realized that Pinkie was watching us from the bushes. She jumped out to interrupt our second kiss.

Raven Star: Wait, Pinkie Pie was watching you two in the bushes???

AppleJack: Eeyup.

Raven Star: WAIT, did you just admit that you were going to have another kiss?!

AppleJack: What? No! Ah never said that!

Rainbow Dash: Actually you did, AJ. ;)

AppleJack: Ah hate this Celestiadamn book!

Raven Star: You know what. I'm going to do you a favour and pretend that you didn't say that. LOTS OF PEOPLE LOVE IT! There's, like, 15 votes and comments.

Rainbow Dash: *rolls her eyes*

AppleJack: *rolls her eyes*

Random guy in crowd: APPLEDASH SUCKS!!!

Crowd: *kills him*

Raven Star: Well, that was interesting. Where's my husband, Doctor Whooves? *goes to look for him*