Six

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

With a hissing Ni-ki, yes a literal hissing Ni-ki, in the corner of the bathroom; I can't get him to cooperate with me and there's no way in hell he would have me bathe him.

I grab my hair and pull the hardest I can and groan in frustration. This is the worst thing I've had to deal with in my life!

I can't even get near him anymore without him slapping my hands away from him. I can't with this child. I've given up and now I will resort to plan b. I will call someone to help me with this demon child.

"I will be right back to deal with you. Don't even think about trying to escape this bathroom, you hear me?" I threaten the said child just staring at me like I'm an alien.

I quickly leave the bathroom and make sure it's closed with my hand holding it. I hope this little sh*t won't lock it. I'll be damned if he does.

I reach over to my bed and grab my phone. Entering the password, I scroll through my contacts and press the first one I see.

The phone rings. One ring. Two rings. Three- Oh! He picked up.

"Hello? Y/n?" The guy on the other line said tired.

"Hi, Heeseung. I have a problem right now but you don't have to help me, it seems like you're tired so I'll try to call someone else" I say about to hang up.

"No, it's okay. What's wrong?" He asks.

"Well, I uh... I have to give Ni-ki a bath because he reeks and he won't let me help him bathe him so I'm in a dilemma right now" I reply.

"I can come over and help you" Heeseung offers.

"Yes! Please come quick, I'll send you the address" I say and hang up.

I message Heeseung the address and just sit there playing the waiting game.

20 minutes later

I hear the door bell ring and I shoot up running to the door. I open the door and see smiling Heeseung.

I lead him to my room where the devil is waiting. I open the door to the bathroom and see Ni-ki still sitting there.

He looks up at me when the door opens only to find his hyung walking in the bathroom as well.

He scrunched his face up in confusion.

"Well Ni-ki, since you won't let me go near you to bathe you, I brought your hyung to do it for you" I say crossing my arms.

He just stared there wide eyed with his mouth open.

"I'll leave you two to figure this out and I'll be waiting out here for you guys to finish" I say walking out of the bathroom.

Closing the door sighing I lay down on my bed and go on my phone while I wait for the two to finish.