Sept

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

~Y/n Pov~
Hearing the ringing of my alarm repeating, I slowly opened my eyes and reach for my phone to turn off the annoying alarm.

I sighed and was about to sit up but I feel a weight on my chest that keeps me down. My breath hitches as I look down and I see Ni-ki. How the hell did he get here? Did Heeseung go home? What happened last night?

I carefully get him off my chest placing him on my pillow. I get off my bed and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I feel my heart beating fast for some reason. Putting my hand over my chest to control my heart beat.

Thump

Thump

Thump

It continuously beat faster and faster. Do I possibly like Ni-ki? No! I couldn't like him, never. I would never fall for my bully.

Getting my clothes for the day, I head to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Though, it took me longer than usual because I keep thinking of Ni-ki. Ugh! I need to stop thinking about him.

Stepping out of the shower and wrap my body in the towel and walk to the counter and put tooth paste on my brush wetting it with water.

I begin to brush my teeth and I suddenly hear the door opening. My eyes widen and I turn around to see a sleepy Ni-ki standing there in shock.

We stare at each other before I scream bloody murder in there causing Ni-ki to run out of the room slamming it behind him.

I quickly finish brushing my teeth and put my clothes on. Opening the door quickly, I spot a crimson red Ni-ki sitting on my bed covering his eyes.

"Ni-ki." I say.

He instantly freezes and refuses to look up and meet my eyes.

"It's o-ok Ni-ki, it was an accident; accidents happen all the time." I nervously say trying to clear up the tension in the room.

He hesitantly looks up and squeaks out a small "Sorry!" before running into the bathroom closing the door.

I feel the corners of my mouth rise and chuckle. Looking at my phone I see that we only have 10 minutes left to get to school! Oh sh*t.

I pound on the bathroom door yelling,  "Ni-ki, we're gonna be late! Hurry up!"

He opens the door right after I said that and drags me to the front door. I swing open the door not forgetting to grab my backpack and pick Ni-ki up running to school.
_________________________________

Entering the class I see that Jungwoo is already there waiting for me. He spots me and waves me over to him.

"B*tch, why the hell are you late?!" He whisper yells smacking my arm making me hiss in pain.

 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪? ||니키|| ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें