~3~

|Kehlani Brown|

|Bronx,NY|
|Third Perspective|

"Hello, do you need help" Kehlani asked the white lady that been here for so long

"No thank you, I would like someone other than your color to assist me" The lady said and Kehlani was trying to keep her cool.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I'm the only one who works here"

"And the owner let you watch over his shop, I'm calling the police" The lady said and Kehlani just lost it and spoke her.

"Ma'am I advised you to leave before I shoot yo judgemental ass" Kehlani said to her as the lady eyes grew wide before running out the store.

Kehlani just rubbed her head and went back towards the cashier area sitting in the chair behind the desk.

~At Kasani House

Kehlani just parked outside of Kasami house since he wanted her to come ova here after she got off work.

He already told her the door would be opened so she walked straight in putting her stuff on the table going towards his bedroom seeing him on the game.

"Hey Key" he said before turning his attention back towards the game talking to the players.

She been sitting on his bed for five minutes now and he still on the game. It was starting to annoy her that she wasn't getting no attention.

She got fed up at him and said, " Show me some attention " she said grabbing his shoulders.

He scrubbed her off and said, " Go watch tv or some" he said turning back toward the game.

In her thoughts she said, 'aight bitch I'm leaving "

Kehlani just huffed, she was mad. She left his room and grabbed her stuff and left.

On the way leaving the drive way she text him.

Kasani🙃

I'll found someone else to show me some attention- Kehlani
Send at 4:37

Kehlani texts before driving off

Yo ass beta fucking not- Kasani🙃
Send at 4:40

Or I'm beating the shit out yo ass- Kasani🙃
Send at 4:42

Kehlani saw the message pop up on her iphone and just left him on read driving back toward her house

Once she got inside her house, she immediately facetime her bestfriend Kenny

Facetime..Best Frann🥰🤞

~4 mins going by~

"He didn't even looked at me and I left and text him that I'm going to another nigga fa some" Kehlani said to her bestfriend Kenny while she laugh at her

"Yo ass being so petty" Kenny said.

Just as Kehlani was about to speak she heard a loud knock on her door.

"Oh that probably be him, yo gon get yo ass beat"

"Ian worried bout him"

Kehlani said before saying goodbye to her friend hanging up.

She got up off the couch hearing the person on the other side knock again, very loud.

She get up and opened it the door to be turned and slammed into the side of the wall while the door slammed. He grabbed her by her throat and she like that freaky shit.

"The fuck you talking bout u gon give some other niggs gon yo attention" he says and she bit her lips.

He look her up and down them seeing her biting her lip.

"You like that shit with you nasty ass." Kasani said although she did look hot biting down on her lip. He wanted to kiss her lip and have a taste but decided against it.

Kehlani pushed past him and went back towards her living room sitting back down on the couch ignoring him.

"U don't here me" He ask sitting beside her, grabbing her legs putting them on his lap rubbing up her legs

"Oh now you don't wanna talk" Kehlani said.

~~~

Right now there in bed, Kasani rubbing her butt while she lay on top of him. She don't know how she got here but he sweet talk his way from her ignoring him.

She started to get sleeping. Butt rubs feels good to her and she tried to cover up her moans

-
-
-
Question #1

What's your favorite color

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D