~Extra Chapter~

|Kehlani Brown|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

|Bronx, NY||Third Perspective|

~Two Months later

Kasani and Kehlani relationship have been going well. They do be having their ups and downs but still apologize at the end.

Kehlani was with kenny, she was glad be quit the drug life and stop doing it.

Kasani had already got enough money so he got out the game and start investing in business to help him more financially.

He was hanging out with the boys while Kehlani was with Kenny trying looking in the mirror

"Do it look like I'm getting fat to you" she said looking at her now belly that's poking out a little

"Bestfriend you know you- Holy fuck what the fuck is that" kenny said after looking up cutting off her sentence staring at Kehlani stomach.

She got off the bed and walked towards her and squat down putting her hand on her hard belly.

"Bitch you don't think you pregnant " kenny said

"I don't think so" Kehlani said.

"When was the last time you have to period"

"Two months ago, I didn't think much ot it."

"Bitch put on yo shoes, we going to the sto" she said.

"I can't believe he got you ass knocked up quick" she said as a mutter.

Once they put in their shoes, Kenny drive to the store. They got out and she locked the door going inside the store.

She walked into the pregnancy aisle and got five pregnancy tests.

Just to be sure

Kehlani just stared at her wondering if she might be pregnant.

They are currently in the bathroom right now. She had already pee'd on the sticks and is waiting seven minutes.

To keep herself busy. She went and got  her food since she was hungry. She went in the kitchen and grabbed her sliced pickles and sour cream dipping it in it, moaning while taking a bite.

Kenny walked in and looked at her disgusting taking a bite of that nasty combination. Kehlani was looking like she was going to cry.

"I'm disgusting aren't I " she said to her friend still smashing on her pickle cause they were so good.

"No no I was just scrunching up my face cause I saw some disgusting on YouTube " she said thinking of a quick answer.

Kehlani face went from sad to happy.  She happily smash her pickle and cream.

Kenny watched as she went from sad to happy already knowing even if her bestfriend did take this pregnancy test, her ass will be pregnant

Kehlani was finally done with her food and seven minutes have already past. They went to the bathroom and looked at the test.

Kenny was suprise and Kehlani was crying.

Throughout the whole time, she was happy she was having a baby.  She always wanted kids but some mens weren't right.

Then the thoughts started running through her mind wondering if Kasani didn't want the kid.

If he didn't he, she would have left him even thought it would be heartbreaking. Her child will bring joy to her.

After celebrating and talking, kenny went home. Not even a couple mintues later, Kasani came into the room moving over to Kehlani hugging her all up causing her to giggle.

She moved his arm away from her and got up and got the text from the bathroom, putting it behind her back, walking back to where kasani was at.

He looked at her and said, "what u got for me" he ask.

She gave him a small smile before having him close her eye and have his hands out. She place the pregnancy test on his hands.

"Now you can open your eyes" she said as he opened his eyes starring at the pregnany test.

He was shocked and happy to be a father and start a family with her.

After hearing silence from him, Kehlani began to tear up thinking he doesn't want the baby.

He quickly looked up and the hearing of her sobbing.

"What you crying for "

"You don't want the baby, just say that so I can go" she said trying to leave but he pulled her back towards his chest rubbing her belly.

"I'll always want you here with me and I'm glad I'm going to be a father. We can finally start a family together. I love you " he said before kissing her neck

"I love you too"

-
-
-

The Extra Chapter. She pregnant, he proposed, they  married, and lived happily ever after and blah blah blah.

THE END

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Make sure to follow me, Renee__D for when I'm posting a new book, which will probably be in the middle of august or the beginning of September or in the next four months or more. I don't know yet.

Werewolf or Mafia

I'm actually thinking about werewolf  but Idk yet...

Choose if you want! 

Hope y'all enjoy the journey Kasani and Kehlani been on...

✌🏼
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
WE OUT!🏃‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Renee_D