2:°•Who's that boy?•°

[EDITED]

Author's pov

Feathers falling everywhere as small giggles emit from two boy's lips lit up the room . Such an angelic sight for anyone specially for Jeon Jungkook , watching his love from afar is enough to make his heart burst because of Tae's cuteness.

He tried to be quite so that the two Princes won't notice him . But to his luck a branch from the tree he is on broke and made a loud noise enough to make the two Princes look at his direction. Even though invisible he still hid behind the tree praying that the two didn't notice him.

He peeked and saw someone looking at him directly in the eye , and that person is none other than his so called beloved Angel. He is sweating nervously about the fact that he is finally discovered and his Angel thinking of him as a freak.

But instead of any of that Tae just stared at him more and smiled sweetly like an angel. This made Jungkook's heart burst even more 'im really sure he and his cuteness will be the death of me someday' Jungkook thought smiling fondly still thinking about his Angel's smile.

With that thought he happily teleported home while smiling and blushing like a fangirl who just saw her bias wearing a skirt. Once he is in the Palace all the maids and servants stared at him in confusion , well who wouldn't , when you see your cold hearted and always serious boss giggling happily and blushing while giddily walking around like a 4 year old toddler.

" Hey , Prince Jungkook look happy " One maid whispered to another.

" Your right maybe he's inlove " The other maid replied while the first maid just chuckle at her 'silly thoughts'.

The two maids began to giggle loudly oblivious to the fact that someone is listening to them.

" I know you work here is to clean the Palace not meddling about other's personal lives " A booming voice can be heard making the maids immediately shut up and continue doing their works.

After that the person who is none other than Jimin head to his brother's own office to talk to him. Once there he saw his brother smiling like fool while looking at the picture of the second Prince of Midnight Kingdom who is Taehyung obviously.

He don't actually know much details about the Midnight Kingdom Among all the Kingdom's on the human world Midnight is the most mysterious and powerful . All he knows is that the Kingdom is leaded by Kim's . He didn't actually know the Royal family just heard rumors about them from Demons.

" Jungkook we need to talk " Jimin said sternly making Jungkook look at him.

" What? " Jungkook asked lazily.

" You have been admiring that boy from afar for almost a year now . Are you not going to make a move " Jimin asked sitting down at one of the chairs.

" What do you mean Move? " Jungkook asked not understanding his brother's words.

" I mean . Aren't you going to bring him here . If you really like him that much shouldn't you already claim him before someone do before you " Jimin said making Jungkook somehow think.

" You mean like kidnapping him? .Hell no! i want him to trust me first before i would do anything " Jungkook retorted clearly disagreeing on his brother's idea.

" Trust you? he didn't even know you . You won't get him that way. " Jimin chuckled.

" Still no " Jungkook said slowly getting irritated to his brother.

" Don't forget your Satan the 2nd Prince of the underworld. You rule over other demons and what you are doing at that boy isn't demonic at all " Jimin's words surprisingly knocked some sense in his coconut brother's hard head.