3:°•Soon My Queen•°

[EDITED]

Author's pov

" I finally found you My Queen "

Yoongi heard someone said this words so he abruptly look around to find the owner of the voice , but to his luck he found no one . This made him wonder if what his brother told him was true , that someone had been watching them from afar all the time .

Taehyung can notice things like this because despite looking oblivious all the time .

Meanwhile on the other hand Yoongi is actually observant too , so in conclusion despite looking all oblivious and dumbly innocent looking they have a hidden considered talent that can be useful in the future if ever .

~•♡•~

Jimin's pov

" Shit " I cursed under my breath realizing what i just said out loud .

The second Prince or the one that look exactly like my Queen started to look around probably because he heard me earlier . Even though we are invisible there is still a chance of us getting caught.

So to know what he heard or think i tried to read My Queen's mind just like what i do to others who isn't telling the truth to me . I started to enter his thought to know what's in there but there seems to be a force that prevent me from entering his mind and even just reading it .

Upon knowing this i tried to do that to the other Prince but just like the other it didn't work . Sht! did they use magic from other creatures , but magic or protection as strong as this can only be made by Royal blooded creatures . I think i need Ji sung's help in this one.

Ji sung is my one spy that surveillance every move of the Royal Kingdom here if they are doing something that can threaten the underworld . For the past 7 years he didn't report to me meaning that the Royal family is not a threat to us . But know with this i think they did something that might harm us or threaten us in some ways.

I can't rush things too easily because of this so i can't get my Queen immediately , i still need to do a lot of planing to have him with me again and make sure that no one else would get him away from me again . I won't let that happen , never in hell would i let that happen coz My Queen is mine and Mine Only.

I stayed for a little while still observing them . Jungkook already left saying that he can't do our plan to his Angel . I don't care though , now that i finally found my Queen again i will never let him go . So just wait a little longer and you'll surely be mine , Soon My Queen .

~•♡•~

Yoongi's pov

" Tae lets go inside I'm *yawn* sleepy " I yawned feeling sleepy once again like always.

" K hyung " Tae replied and stood up heading to the room as i followed him drifting in and out of sleep.

Luckily i still made it to the room , i immediately lay down and of course slept .

~•♡•~

Still Yoongi's pov

I woke up in a unfamiliar place again , somehow i kinda recognized it. I looked around admiring the blood red colored walls of the room . It only had dim lighting which give of a demonic evil vibe to it.