Chapter 19

LUCYA

"Hey, Lucya." I heard a familiar voice, I turn my head and my eyes landed on Damien. "Damien, you're back." I jumped in happiness. Maximo dismissively shrugged at us. "Damien we need to talk." Maximo added with a serious tone. "Okay, I'll meet you in the study room" Damien stated.

We were still in the living room, when Lea came in. "Hey love..." she shouted loudly I was expecting her to hug Damien but I was wrong she hugged Maximo. And all of a sudden Damien was furious, Maximo hold Lea in between his arms and somehow I was doubting they were both up for a plan, maybe to make Damien jealous or to make her realise his faults.

MAXIMO

"Damien, you'll be staying along with Lea on my bedroom from now on. I will shift into another room" I stated.

"But what is wrong Maxi?" He asked me with concerns.

"My bedroom is the most protective room in this mansion and you know that Damon is about to come here at any time. So, if Lucya will remain in my bedroom I don't think he will be able to broke inside."

"Okay, don't worry I'll take her over there." He assured before leaving from the study room.

My bedroom was made with double layers of rocks, it have all the supports, the window glass is bulletproof and the whole room is surrounded by camera surveillance, if ever someone tried to kill me I should know who was there. That room is the safest place in this mansion and Damon would never be able to attack inside it. Lucya is mine, even her father will not be able to take her away. If Damien was not my partner I would have already murdered him! I can't resist it when he approached near Lucya.

My phone buzzed on the table, I lifted it. A smile appeared on my lips when I saw the caller ID, Damon.

I slide the screen and placed the phone near my ear. "Guillermo. How's my children?"

"Your children? No, your daughter only, I'm sorry but your son is no more! And your beloved daughter Lucya is safe."

"What you've done to my son?" He shouted through the phone. That man is capable of screaming all the time, the ridiculous man who is always pictured in black hat and a cigar in his hand. Old Mr. Doeven!

"You remember you owe me three lives! I have murdered your son, now I will murder your daughter and your elder son, let's bring a balance to our lost! Why should I suffer alone, you've messed with the wrong person, you shouldn't have snatched my dear ones my parents and Gio..., let it be. But I promise that I will make you feel each steps of mine, you love you daughter a lot, right. I used to love those people whom I've lost too."

"We'll meet again with Lucya's coffin." I hang up the phone and squeezed my eyes. I can't kill Lucya...

LUCYA

I was sitting in my bedroom, I was staring at the cover of a magazine in which it was written 'GUILLERMO'S' that word echoed through my ears. I've heard it before. Where? I closed my eyes and I witnessed a scene. The scene when my mother was murdered and then the killer said, "Guille..o" I opened my eyes immediately. That's mean Maximo had killed my mother.

Shit! How I didn't realise that before I've been staying with this man...I should ask him the truth. I rush to the study room, as always the door was ajar and I overheard half of his conversation this time, tears begin to roll down on my cheeks.

Does he want to kill me? This is my last decision, I am escaping from this mansion. He walked toward the door and I raced to my bedroom.

I'm not scared this time but I felt like he just broke my trust not only my trust but my heart also! I will not remain seated in his cruel world anymore.

"Lucya, we'll be staying in Maximo's bedroom! Before you raise a question, let me tell you that the maintenance team will be here and there are some problems in this room so, we need to shift." Damien said.

"Why Maximo's room? There's not any other bedrooms in this mansion?" I questioned him.

"Wow, where did you get this bracelet from?" He looked at my wrist, "Maximo, gave me. In fact he had bought some clothes for his girlfriend but his girlfriend broke up with him so he gifted everything to me, well I tried to stop him but he said he would threw everything that's why I kept it all." I stated.

"What, but Maximo doesn't have any girlfriend all he does is one night stand. But girlfriend...he has never dated anyone, since..." he mumble breathlessly.

"What?" I asked him just to reassure if he was speaking the truth. "Nothing!" He shook his head before leaving from the room.

Maximo brought all those clothes for me? This bracelet, I run my fingers against the bracelet, "this will help me when I'll escape from here! I will need money but this bracelet will not be enough I will have to search for something else...I can't stay here."

"Lucya!" I heard Maximo's voice.

"Why you've bought all those things for me, I've never asked about them?" I shouted.

"You needed them, I hear when you told Stella that you didn't have much clothes to wear."

"But still I can manage!" Why he is so wired sometimes he show his concerns and on the other side he wants to kill me. Why me?