Chapter 2

LOUIS POV

I'm in my last year of high school right now, I failed my GCSEs last year so I had to redo them. Luckily my best friend Zayn also failed so we're all back at school together.

It's a Friday morning and I wrap a towel around my waist and unlock the bathroom door, heading into my bedroom.

I put on my school uniform and stuff everything I need into my bag, running downstairs and into the kitchen.

Mum was at work, she's barely stopped working since Dad left three years ago. I've worked as a waiter in a cafe since I was sixteen and now I was nineteen.

"Morning Lots." I said to my little sister Lottie.

"Morning." she replied.

I poured myself some cereal and ate it quickly, stacking the empty bowl into the dishwasher.

"Need a ride?" I asked, picking up my car keys.

"No thanks, Niall should be here any minute." Lottie replied.

"Alright, no sex though." I said, pretending to be stern. I didn't really care though, good on her if she was fucking her boyfriend in the backseat of his car, I couldn't blame her when I hadn't railed anyone in ages.

"Fuck off." Lottie replied grumpily.

"Why don't you fuck off?" I said teasingly.

She rolled her eyes and I laughed, picking my school bag up off the floor and heading to the front door.

"Remember to lock up! Have a good day!" I called back into the house from the doorway.

There was no reply.

I shut the door behind me and unlocked my car, getting in and throwing my bag into the passenger seat.

---

School was boring like usual but by half past three I was parked outside the cafe I worked at, grabbing my bag and heading inside.

Zayn, my best friend, also worked here and he was already behind the counter handing a woman a muffin, his work uniform on.

I grinned over at him and went into the back, changing into the black skinny jeans and shirt with the cafe logo.

I walked back into the main shop and Zayn slapped me on the arse as I walked past. I flipped him off and picked up the tray of coffee mugs, walking out to hand them to the  waiting customers.

---

"So when do you get off?" the woman asked flirtatiously.

I was leaning against the counter, talking to some lady who looked to be in her early twenties.

"In about ten minutes." I replied, checking my watch.

"Got any plans?" she asked.

"Not unless you want to go back to yours and have some sex." I replied.

"You read my mind. I'll give you my phone number and you can come by a bit later." she said.

I handed her my phone and she typed in her number, sending herself a text to save the contact.

"I'll see you later then." I said.

She kissed me on the cheek and pinched my cock through my jeans and then walked out of the cafe.

I shook my head to myself and left the cafe, driving back home.

Lottie, her boyfriend Niall, her mate Liam and her cute little friend Harry had made burgers. I grabbed a beer and ate a burger then went up to my room, checking my phone to see that the lady, who's name was Chelsea, had sent me her address.

I was bored and I needed a fuck so I got up off my bed and drove to her house.