Chapter 5 - Bring It On

New Chapter!

Alright, during this chapter, you may think Danielle seems like a bitch....BUT I DON'T KNOW HER! This is fiction. I have nothing against her, or Eleanor either. It's all for the story!

READ ON!

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            I woke up the next morning to a loud banging coming from my door. I groaned and rolled over in my bed, hoping that it would stop.

            “Zayn! I know you’re in there, you twat! Let me in!” It was Louis, and he was loud. I groaned again, but this time I stood up and walked to the door, my eyes still pretty much closed. As soon as I pulled it open, Louis ran in, his hands in his hair and his eyes looking way too tired. He flicked on the light switch as he passed it, causing me to curse and cover my eyes.

            “What the hell, Lou?” I said, annoyed by this wake up call.

            “Zayn,” Louis muttered, his hands still in his hair, pulling on the straight tufts.

            “Calm down, Lou, what’s wrong?” I groaned, not in the mood to deal with drama Louis so early in the morning.

            “Oh my God,” He mumbled, and then he began to cry.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked, now seriously worried.

            “Zayn…” He shook his head, “Zayn I don’t think I’m bi,”

            My eyebrows pulled together in confusion, “Okay, so you don’t like dudes anymore, who cares?”

            “No!” Louis cried, grabbing my shoulders, “I don’t like girls anymore!”

            “Wha-what?” I stuttered. He was getting married in a month for fuck’s sake. “Louis, calm down. Why are you suddenly thinking this?”

            “I’m in love with him,” He started getting teary, sitting on the edge of my bed, “I’m fucking in love with him,”

            “Who is him?” I asked, not following.

            “The damn cook from the diner,” He shook his head, “The damn cook,”

            “Harry?” I asked.

            “Yes! Alright! I’m in love with Harry!”

            I didn’t know what to say. He was engaged, but was now telling me that he was in love with a  guy he met a few days ago? I was so confused.

            “Louis, I think you need time to think this over,” I said, rubbing his arm. He shook his head vigorously and stood up.