Chapter 7 - Do You Feel The Same?

Hey readers! I'm not really sure how many people are currently reading this, but, i have to tell you something before you read.

This story is going to be called a mini-fic, because it is going to have a lot less chapters than my other stories.

READ ON!

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            After talking to Liam, I felt a heck of a lot better. Louis still would barely leave the hotel room, but I was making sure that he knew that everything was going to be okay. Sure, maybe Eleanor would be confused, and probably hurt, but if Louis no longer liked her like that, Eleanor deserved to know.

            I wasn’t sure how much longer we would be staying in this cute little town, but it seemed like there was no plan set to leave any time in the near future. As another day or two passed, Louis became stronger, and more willing to go out, eat at the diner, and spend time at the movie theater or the sweet shop. He was slowly becoming more and more confident with his new self. His new gay self.

            “Zayn?” Louis called from the bathroom of my hotel room.

            “Yeah?”

            “I want to talk to Harry,” He said, walking out of the bathroom. I smiled at him.

            “Alright,” I smirked, “To the diner we go,”

            We headed across the street and into the diner. Liam was lying across the counter top at the front of the store staring at the ceiling. I laughed lightly, admiring the way his flat yet muscular body looked, lying tightly against the hard straight surface. I forced myself to stop thinking about it, because my mind started wandering, and imaging Liam with less and less clothes. I shook my head and tried to focus.

            No one else was in the diner today. It was completely empty.

            “Pretty light crowd today, huh waiter boy?” I asked softly when I had come closer to him. Liam must not have heard us enter because he was startled by my voice, falling off the counter and to the floor with a loud thud.

            “Y-Yeah,” He stuttered, pushing himself up from the tiled ground and dusting himself off. I chuckled and patted his shoulder.

            “Is Harry here?” I asked. Louis was standing behind me, fiddling with the hem of the striped shirt.

            “Yeah, he just went to the toilet a second ago,” Liam said, “He’ll be out in moment,”

            I nodded and looked to Lou again, giving him a reassuring nod.

            “So, I figure we can let them talk over a movie?” I suggested. Louis panicked behind me.

            “Z-Zayn, stop,” He said frantically, “I just want to talk to him, not date him. Or, at least, not yet,” Louis nervous habits were becoming unbearable for me to watch.