Yoko's Bio

Name: Yoko Munamori

Appearance:

(Newborn)

(4 years old)

(4 years old)

Personality: Yoko is described by a majority of people for being almost identical to his mothers level of determination in himself as he sets his dream on becoming the best samurai in all of Japan when he grows up and does try his best to improve ...

Personality: Yoko is described by a majority of people for being almost identical to his mothers level of determination in himself as he sets his dream on becoming the best samurai in all of Japan when he grows up and does try his best to improve himself so that he fighting alongside his mothers level, maybe even higher than her one day. Outside of his training, Yoko shows himself as a genuinely kindhearted and adventurous child as many people from his clan and his hometown village proudly gave him the title of a "Blessful Child" due to the gentle and innocent aura that he surrounds himself in.

Age: Newborn [Prologue], 4 years [Throughout the story]

Height: 1'6 [Prologue], 3'5 [Throughout the story]

Weight: 7 lbs [Prologue], 38 lbs [Throughout the story]

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green (Right), Blue (Left)

Birthday: September 7th

Birthplace: Mikkari Village

Blood Type: AB

Occupation: Member of the Munamori Clan [current], Samurai-in-training [current], Future Successor of the Munamori Clan [current]

Likes: His family [except his grandpa and auntie Kyouka], his mommy's breasts and her breastmilk, cuddling with someone or something close when he sleeps, peace and quiet, taking long naps whenever he feels tired, warm steamy bubble baths, hanging out with Kokage and Hazuki, his stuffed bunny named Robin, pancakes, his casual walks around his homeland city.

Dislikes: Loud disruptive noises, sleeping alone in the dark, rude people he comes across whenever he walks around his hometown village, his mommy and auntie Kagefusa arguing with each other, not knowing much about who his father is, an ugly and rude lady named Chichi, his meanie of a grandfather, older men at his village looking at his mother in a weird goofy way.