Chifusa's Bio

Name: Chifusa Manyuu [former], Chifusa Munamori [current]

Appearance:

Personality: Chifusa is describe by many as very determined young woman who sets her mind on something and doesn't plan on giving up so easily no matter how hard the journey ahead would be and is a very capable fighter due to her training by herse...

Personality: Chifusa is describe by many as very determined young woman who sets her mind on something and doesn't plan on giving up so easily no matter how hard the journey ahead would be and is a very capable fighter due to her training by herself with someone very skilled whenever she sees fit. What's also changed about Chifusa was the way she acts after she completed her previous journey of changing the viewpoint that people had on women's breasts and disbanding the Manyuu altogether. Chifusa isn't as hot-headed as she once was back then as a matter in fact ever since her had come to a close and she found out that she was gonna become a mother, Chifusa started acting more mature as the years have gone by but still contains some level of that hot-headedness from her teenage years. 

Age: 22

Height: 5'7

Weight: 167lbs

Hair Color: Dark Blue

Eye Color: Gold

Gender: Female

Breast size: E cup [naturally], ∞ Oppai Maximum [absorbed]

Birthday: February 19th

Birthplace: Manyuu Empire

Blood Type: A

Occupation: Successor of the Manyuu Clan [disbanded], Expert Samurai [current], Successor/Head of Munamori Clan [current]

Likes: Her son Yoko, eating tons of food she's curious of trying out, helping those who can't help themselves, her daily sparring sessions matches with Kagefusa and Yoko, peace and quiet, having her friends from her pervious adventures come over to visit especially Oiso, a nice hot bath to help ease her stressful muscles away, free time away from her responsibilities as the Successor/Head of the Munamori Clan.

Dislikes: Her disgrace of a father Munemori, the Manyuu clan, her older sister Kyouka, anyone who touches or fondles her breasts without her consent, perverts weirdo's at her village, overworking herself to the brim when it comes to her responsibilities as Successor/Head of the Munamori Clan, Kagefusa accidentally exposing Yoko to her sexual deeds, Chichi, her ex-fiancé Arata.

Abilities: 

- Swordsmanship: Due to being trained at such a young age with the guided teachings of her mother and many other top-tier samurai and assassins in the Manyuu clan, Chifusa is able to naturally wield a katana and push its potential use at maximum capacity without any drawback holding her down. However, she is at her very best when she is furious as her mind thinks sharp about which techniques to move during a battle and she perfected them with ease.