Kagefusa's Bio

Name: Kagefusa Manyuu

Appearance:

Personality: Before the events of the current time when this story takes place, Kagefusa was always a cruel, sadistic and power hungry young woman who treated everyone around her especially toward individuals who she saw as inferior in her own eye...

Personality: Before the events of the current time when this story takes place, Kagefusa was always a cruel, sadistic and power hungry young woman who treated everyone around her especially toward individuals who she saw as inferior in her own eyes like lesser endowed women and the poor class citizens. However, after her severe defeat from Chifusa and her banishment from the Manyuu clan as a whole, her personality had changed into a completely different person than what she was previously. Instead of a staying to her cruel power hungry tendencies, Kagefusa switched into a more lightened up and laid back person who had changed her ways with how she view her life and felt as if she was for a change, completely free from the chains that held her in place was able to live her life the way she sees fit. This type of changed persona that Kagefusa has fully embraced could still be seen to the day the Chifusa's journey has come to a close and the events of this story begins but is more mature even if her weird goal may contradict that.

Age: 24

Height: 5'9

Weight: 189 lbs

Hair Color: White-Lavender

Eye Color: Gold-Yellow

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 21st

Birthplace: Manyuu Empire

Blood Type: B

Occupation: Member of the Manyuu Clan [disbanded], Expert Samurai/Assassin [retired]

Likes: Her little sister Chifusa, her nephew Yoko, her daily sparring sessions with Chifusa and Yoko, eating tons of food, casually competing with Chifusa at random situations, drinking alcoholic beverages at local bars from her town, her best friend/ally Kokage, taking long naps whenever she feels tired, her daily one night stands with either a group of people or a single individual, her crowned favorite meal Udon.

Dislikes: Her old man of a father Munemori, her bitchy older sister Kyouka, getting romantically involved with anyone, waking up early in the morning, receiving a bad hangover after she drank too much during her times visiting a local bar, feeling guilty for not hearing out her step-mother words of advice sooner than later, the severe sores she feel around her body after her one night stands, her little sisters ex-fiancé Arata.

Abilities: 

- Swordsmanship: Just like how her little sister Chifusa, Kagefusa was trained at such a young age by her step-mother and many other top-tier samurai and assassins in the Manyuu clan. It was because of training that Kagefusa had been shown to be very skilled at wielding whatever sword landed in her hands. In fact, her swordsmanship skills were so great that she could even easily beat Chifusa before her little sister had learned the Breast Slice technique on her own and beaten her in that specific battle that changed her life for the better. In current times, Kagefusa is shown to have perfected her swordsmanship skills even further than what they once were previously and shows no signs of stopping this hardworking process of hers.