such a fate .

amaury had awaken up to the cries of aurelia who had been sleeping peacefully next to his room , and so tiredly he got up from his bed .

aurelia had pooped herself during her slumber and felt uncomfortable , babies had no way of asking for help so they express their discomfort by crying .

the young doctor arrives to the nursery , he gently turns the light on and walks over to aurelia , "what's the matter with you" he asks thinking the baby would respond but aurelia continued to cry until her eyes were puffy and red .

amaury brought aurelia to him and that's when it hit , "you woke me up cause of that ." he says carrying her over to the bathroom , "what a lovely sight ." he sarcastically says as he removes the poppy diaper and discards it away in the trash , "now who told me to take you in ." he mutters as he fixes another diaper on her but this time he made sure he rubbed the baby cream in .

"such a fate ." he muses before he puts a brand new pajama onesie on aurelia , he carried the baby back to the nursery and afterwards headed to his own bedroom that is til he heard aurelia cry again .

amaury made a retreat back and aurelia stopped crying , so he left , again aurelia started to cry , he returned then she stopped , he finally had enough after the third time and picked aurelia up and took her with him to his room .

"why do you do this to me ." he looks down to the infant who was innocently sucking on their thumb, "how could I stay mad ." amaury fell asleep and the two slept peacefully without disturbing one another .

two years earlier , may 25th , 2016 .

the young bachelor who just turned 24 held a massive party under his parents' close supervision , chase wallace gave amaury a very expensive armani suit for his birthday , then his parents gave him a brand new lamborghini , it was overall a success then he saw her , "Qu'est-ce qui vous amène ici ?"[what brings you here?]  he asks , to which the girl with brown hair with dazzlingly chocolate brown eyes  simply laughed , "Pour ton anniversaire ! Ne voulais-tu pas que je vienne ?" [For your birthday! did you not want me to come?]  she responds , "Non, oui, je veux que tu viennes, mais comment es-tu arrivé ici ?" [no, well yes, I do want you to come but how did you get here?] he restates , "C'est un secret !" [that's a secret] she playfully says , he chuckles , then the two went off to get a few drinks and hung out for the remaining of the time .

present day ; 2018 , september 10th .

amaury awaken from his sleep and for a minute he forgot that aurelia was sleeping next to him , so he gotten out of the bed without being extra careful then before he knew it aurelia started to cry .

"baiser, it's only 7 in the morning ." he says exhaustingly before picking aurelia up , he gently gave soft pats and rocked her back and forth .

"Daddy's going to make himself breakfast ." he says unaware of what he just said , his lips were moving but they weren't making sense .

amaury placed the baby in a high chair in the kitchen so he was able to keep watch of her as he made himself a omelette .

the baby busied herself with watching his every move , everything he did seemed godly to her , for a second the baby thought he was just good at everything , aurelia played with her bib , then she continued to play with her pacifier til she was bored and cried .

"did you pee yourself ?" amaury asks having finished his breakfast and placed the omelette on a fresh plate , he checks her diaper and it's clean , "why are you crying?" he asks unsure of what to do , "oh right! I forgot you need a bath!" he says as if he's just had a 'aha' moment , "i'll give you a bath after I eat okay?" he says , but aurelia wasn't having it , she wanted to play , so she flapped her arms on the high chair making noises but least she wasn't crying , "ah , am i that boring to you?" amaury asks sullenly , then aurelia sees the man is sad and doesn't like it , she stops flapping her arms and touches his cheek , "what are you doing?"

eventually breakfast time was over , and he fed aurelia a few peach flavoured baby food , then he took her to the bathroom and gave her a bath , he wasn't sure how to bathe a infant , he prepared a warm bath and decided to take one with aurelia .

aurelia splashed the water around and blew bubbles , as amaury poured baby shampoo to her body , "you know , as much as fun this is to you , this is a lot of work for me" amaury states as he finished washing her and the two got out of the bath .

published ; 6 . 22 . 21

republished: 10.27.22
vote

comment

follow