001

supernatural

mystery

detectives

those are the topics i want to write in my book. i took a deep breath after i re-read the paragraph i wrote earlier.

it's not good enough!

i groaned as i scribbled over the words. i laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. why am i doing this again? i fully know myself that i can't write essays for school and here i am making a whole ass book.

i reached one of the books that's on the corner of my bed, maybe this will give me an inspiration to write.

"the poems of Chūya Nakahara," i read the title and flipped through the pages. "maybe i should write poems instead."

i chuckled to myself, there's no way i could write poems, my ability to express feelings through words is not good and i don't have a wide vocabulary.

"if only i could meet my favorite authors.." i muttered.

getting up from my bed, i felt lightheaded. i put my books back in my bag and decided to go to sleep.

as i was about to close my eyes, i noticed something, a light-like beam forming in my bedroom. i sat up to see clearly where the light was coming from.

suddenly, i felt a rush of cold air pushing me towards the light. i tried to hold onto my bed, but the wind is getting stronger.

i felt immobile, my vision started to blur as i lost consciousness.