* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 5 *

"Ughhh" Fuckshit groaned as he swallowed down his Advil with a cup of water

"I'm serious fuckshit" I sighed, leaning on the kitchen counter "I know it's fun right now but after you graduate and become an alcoholic, not so fun then"

"Bro I'm not-"

"I'm done" Ray announced as he walked out of his room "Grab anything from my closet"

"Thanks" I mumbled before making my way to his room

Once I shut the door, I pulled his closet door open and looked around at all the shirts that hung on the rack. I reached for the first black one I saw and threw it on the bed before grabbing a pair of jeans and also throwing them on the bed.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and put on Ray's before digging into his sock drawer and putting on a pair of socks. I kicked around the bags of chips we left on his bedroom floor and found my shoes.

After putting them on, I reached for the door knob but stopped, looking back at the mess we had made last night. I couldn't just leave it like that.

I sighed as I grabbed a plastic bag and started stuffing wrappers and empty bags of chips, leaving the room neat.

Fit:

I walked out of his bedroom and saw Fuckshit talking to someone on the phone as Ray sat on a kitchen stool

"Yes ma I'm fine" He sighed into the phone

I looked at Ray and he scanned my outfit before nodding and looking back at Fuckshit

"She was pulling a prank. I told you." He said as he glared at me. I awkwardly sat down next to Ray and tried to brush off Fuckshit's eyes that were burning holes through my head

"Alright I'll come home tonight" He groaned "bye"

And with that, he slammed the phone shut and looked at me.