* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 11 *

"Thanks for the ride" I sighed as i reached for my skateboard which was in the back seat

"Its no problem miley" Fuckshit replied "N like I said dont let him get to you. When you get inside run yourself a nice bath n relax, you'll feel better"

"I will, you guys have fun at that party" I said before hopping out of the car and slamming the door shut.

I walked up to my front door and unlocked it. Pushing it open, i threw my keys onto the side table then shut the door. Today is gonna be one boring ass day.

I sighed as I popped down onto my bed. I decided I was gonna take a short nap since I was very tired from my lack of sleep.

It was a pretty boring day full of sleep, listening to music and drinking a few beers. I did pretty much nothing else.

I hated being home alone. It makes me realize how empty the world can be and i hate that thought. It makes me think if the people who grow old and live alone, no friends, no family, no job, just a continuous loop of loneliness, everyday is the same thing. Wake up, brush your teeth, breakfast, tv, lunch, tv, dinner, sleep. It sounds so exhausting, i hope to never grow alone. It's frightening.

As I was drowning in my thoughts on the couch with a beer in my hand, I heard the phone begin to ring. I sighed as i got up and walked to the phone in the corner of the room, placing my beer on the table.

I brought the phone to my ear and was greeted by "yo miley". Music was blasting in the background and I could tell it was one of the guys, knowing they were going to a party tonight.

"Who is this? Ruben?" I asked as I rubbed my eye tiredly

"Yo I cant hear you over this music but like we're at a party n u gotta come. I know you're bored as fuck at home, its at nico's house its fucking wild. You know where he lives yeah?"

The more he spoke the more I recognized the voice as ruben's and I couldnt say no to that little fucker.

"Yeah I'll be there in a little" I said, taking one last sip of my beer. I didnt really want to go to a party after what happened at the last one I was at but I also didnt want to lose my sanity by spending another minute at home.

"Aight cool"

I slammed the phone down and walked over to my room, I looked inside my closet, running my eyes through all the worn out clothes falling off of hangers.

I ended up putting together an outfit that i liked and threw it on. It was a bit more revealing than the baggy and oversized shirts I usually wore to cover up my insecurities but I was tipsy and didnt really care.