All because of her.

Ch-8

"My Lord, I have informed you about My Lady's decision and her deeds in the past years to the OLd Lord. He replied he will respect My Lady's decisions. He also complimented even though she took a late decision it is still a wise decision. As for the child, the old lord said he will make some arrangements," The Old Butler said and left after giving a smiling-yet-not-so-smiling face.

Arthur felt humiliated. He wanted to kill that woman. She is proving him as a useless guy to the whole world. He worked 'hard' for his company. He will agree that the project which they won three years back he didn't expect that he will get that bidding too. If that bidding was out of the picture he would have been doomed.

But he now understood how the projects came to him flocking suddenly.

But he was a man who was on a high pedestal all the time. And was praised by others.

He doesn't want to accept that all he got is nothing but empty praises. He doesn't want to accept that the success he got was because of Esther's interference. After all, he was also a man with pride.

A man cannot take it when his pride and ego was hurt.

Now his pride and ego both are hurt. The love which he believed and thought was existed now turned out to be a lie. He felt bitterness spreading in his heart. This Esther Benjamin created havoc in his life. He gritted his teeth. He remembered that she didn't eat food earlier due to his presence. That means her portion is still left.

He opened the dishes and ate all the food without leaving a bit of food grain. He ate like he is going for a war on someone.

When he took a bite from the food he froze in his spot. The food melted in his mouth and it was not overcooked or undercooked. It was like he tasted his mother cooking again. He has to agree that the food is heavenly.

'You missed this all these years?' his annoying inner self commented.

Arthur threw his inner self back to his mind as he continued to eat. He made a note to fire those secretaries who gave hard time to Esther.

At the end of the day, she was still a Lady Garcia.

'You want to take revenge for her? But is it necessary now, she will leave no matter what,' his inner self said.

'I'm planning to say that Garcia family members are not easy to bully. That's all,' Arthur retorted.

That's right, he is trying to get justice for Garcia's family members.

'Then why didn't you do that before? Why now? So sudden,' his inner self asked him again.

'You are annoying! Shut Up!' Arthur grumbled and threw him back to his mind.

In truth, even he didn't know why he wanted to do it but he wanted to do it.

He was feeling terrible now. He doesn't want to lose her. But he doesn't want her to stay either.

As for the Child, he will figure it out away. And his biggest hurdle is his grandpa. His grandpa was a 'man of words'. Even he cannot go against him. 

He was not someone who can trifle with. Even when they were in their lowest times, no one dared to mock them because of his grandpa only. But in truth, no one dared to mock them because of the marriage agreement between Garcia's and Benjamin's.

Arthur felt a headache coming in his way. All these things were popping out suddenly.

As he thought, he realized that it was due to the departure of Esther.

If she doesn't leave, these things will not pop up.

He made a mental note that he has to make sure that she doesn't leave the country. He will make sure her tickets are canceled and will not get any tickets to all the flights.

But he forgot Esther is the royal princess of the Benjamin family. She had her private jets.

He took his phone and called Nicholas.

"Nicholas, make sure that Esther's ticket got canceled and she shouldn't get any air ticket to any other country!" Without waiting for the other part reply Arthur hung the call.

After he made the call, he felt slightly relieved. But he doesn't know that Nicholas would never do such a thing. 

Meanwhile…

Nicholas felt like his head is smashed with a big rock.

He is crying his hearts as the invisible flow of tears flowed through his eyes. At that time, his phone showed a pop message from Arthur.

Satan king: I need results in an hour.

He needs to find a way to bluff that tickets couldn't be canceled. But he couldn't find any reason to do it. Gosh! He doesn't want to live now. 

--------------