Arrested

CH- 34
Garcia's family was in big chaos these days. So, every reporter was literally camping outside the villa to get some news.

On the other hand, due to the bad name and pressure they were receiving all the servants stopped doing work in Garcia's family. So, they had to hire new ones with high salaries. These new servants weren't trained properly like old ones due to lack of time.

Now, this new maid, ran while shouting the word murder. The reporters who were hiding in the dark, came out when they heard the word murder. One of the reporters, who was sent by the devil called the police.

Meanwhile…

Arthur doesn't know what's happening outside. He felt satisfied when he saw the kid was on the brink of death! Arthur didn't notice that he was turning into a cold monster.

Arthur, lost his love, his delusion on his deceased lover was exposed in front of the whole world, his wife divorce turned him mad, without his wife he was labeled as a useless person, he was labeled as a person who depends on women to grow up, he was called as green hat wearer, he was called as a gigolo, escort and so on. It was proved that without Esther he would be nothing. And now he doesn't have anything! All he has was taken away by others! Even the house he was living in was in the name of his father!

Everywhere there was news circulating on him! Everyone was spitting on his face! He was called a heartless and gratitude-less person. How could he take that! And whenever at the mention of Reggie he remembers the betrayal of Lucy and the ridiculing of the netizens. He couldn't wait to wipe the trace of that bitch!

And now, by killing Reggie, he wiped it out. He was satisfied and was happy!. He needs to enjoy this moment! He needs to have some whisky! With that, he didn't even bother with Reggie and his wounds. He strode towards his study and shut the door.

Meanwhile, the butler immediately called the doctor back. He lifted Reggie in his arms and then laid him on the bed!

On the outside…

The young maid was scared to her core. She couldn't help but remember the scene when Arthur threw Little Reggie onto the wall. And the blood patch formed on the wall by Reggie. She even started crying when she remembered the scene again and again.

The reporters understood that they could get a piece of gossip!

"Miss, could you tell us what happened? Why are you screaming? What murder? Who killed whom?" The reporters started asking questions!

The maid was so confused and started wailing loudly.

"Arthur Ga-Ga-Garcia, k-ki-kil-killed the child. The child w-wa-was lying the pool of blood! He even tried to k-ki-kill Miss. Esther too! And al-also he tried to ki-kill his own mother! He was not a hu-hum-human! He was a monster! I need to r-run before he ki-kills me! Mo-move! Move! I want to live! Move!" The maid screamed and ran away stumbling, falling, and tripping!

Even though she was scared the reporters got a piece of explosive news. The reporter sent by the devil was stunned when he heard the news. He immediately called someone! And reported everything!

Meanwhile…

Before the doctor could arrive police arrived at Arthur's villa. The police saw the kid was still lying with wounds. They came with the medical team and handed the child to the medical team. They searched for Arthur and arrested him!

Arthur was drinking whisky in his study peacefully. He felt a huge burden was dropped from his head. All that was left was apologizing to Esther and getting her. If she was not willing he would get her by force and lock her! Yes! She shouldn't go against his orders! If she doesn't listen to him, he will make sure she would listen to him!

Arthur didn't notice that he turned into a vicious person! And as days passed he was not getting any better but turning worse!

When he was immersed in his demonic bliss suddenly someone opened the door with a bang! He felt irritated when he was interrupted. Without thinking anything he threw the whisky bottle towards the door!

The police who entered the door was caught off guard and were hit with the bottle. The bottle wounded his forehead. Few glass pieces stuck to his forehead. His skin was torn due to the hit! The captain of the police who just arrived at the spot after making sure Reggie was sent to the medical team saw this scene. He didn't even care about Arthur's image he went to him and chained his hands with handcuffs. And dragged him with by holding his collar!

--------------

Author's note:

I know my English was trash! But if it was not edited it would be more trash! Today it wasn't even edited. I am trying to cope up and learn more. I am trying to improve more! Spare with me for this chapter.