XXIII. A Phone Call

--

Hermione's POV

Eleven in the morning, I was here at the burrow helping Molly, Ginny, Fleur, Angelina, and Audrey in the kitchen while Arthur, Bill, Fred, and George were fixing the tent.

"Almost done." Molly uttered looking at all the dishes we've been doing.

"Great. I'll just check out the tent and the boys." Audrey said after adding the sauce on the plate. She walked out of the burrow.

"My dear Fleur, kindly put the bread rolls on the plate. Thankyou." Molly requested.

"Mom, can you taste the salad?" Gin asked with furrowed eyebrows, having a problem about her dish.

"The pizza's ready!" I screamed, putting the round pizzas on the plates.

"Yes! How about the ice cream?" Angelina asked.

"It's already on the table." Ginny uttered before tasting again her salad.

"The soup is nearly finished." Angelina spoke while smelling the aroma of mushroom soup. Harry and Ron entered the kitchen, looked wasted.

"Hi guys." Ron muttered while looking at the whole kitchen. He was about to get a roll but his hand was slapped by her own mom.

"Later Billius." Molly roared.

"Okay, the roasted chicken is already on the table." said Harry before sighing. They're very tired grilling it.

"Very good, my dear Harry. You can now join the boys on the tent." Molly said, grinning on Harry but rolled her eyes over Ron. They left the kitchen as soon as Audrey entered it.

"It's already fixed." Audrey exclaimed. "and . . who was that? The handsome guy? Is he 'mione's boyfriend?"

"Yes Aud! Too handsome, just for Hermione! Hi girls!" a girl screamed, it was Lavender, she's already here.

"Stop it Lavender, someone might hear you." I muttered hushing her.

"Alright, that's enough girls." Molly said before casting a charm on the plates and suddenly, it floated and made its way to the tent outside.

"Hi girls! I'm already here!" Pansy exclaimed, grinning.

"Pansy, they looked so wasted. How about this one." Lavender said, held her wand and waved to us one by one. Just a click, we are already dressed in different summer dresses. Pansy then winked at me before waving her own wand. Our hair was put into buns, large or soft curls and some were straight.

"Amazing."

"Awesome."

"Brilliant."

"Wow."

"Excellent." That were just our reactions after that. Pansy and Lavender even clapped after doing that.

"Bloody Hell. The players were now here." Ronald said, panting.

"Alright Ron. Let's go." I said before leaving the burrow. We went inside the tent and we saw that it was somehow, well arranged.

"Hi guys!" I greeted.

"Hi hon!" Oliver said before kissing my cheek.

"Hello hon."

"Good Day Mr. and Mrs. Weasley." Dawn Withey greeted.

"Just Molly"

"and Arthur."

"Yes. I think this was delicious Molly." Indira Choudry said while gazing at the dishes before her.