Chapter 5

Faith pov

I woke up, sprawled across the bed. I immediately knew I was alone. I flipped over on my back and look up to the ceiling. "So this is your life now Faith. " I spoke aloud.
The room responded in complete silence. I turned my face down into the pillow and let out a loud moan. I pushed the pillow away, it smelled like Christian. I let out a sigh. I will have to get use to his smell too.

Suddenly I heard the door opened and I shot up in the bed, heart thumping. I quickly clutched the sheet to my body as Christian's eyes scan my face. Christian was wearing only a towel which loosely hung on his lips. I steal a glance at his perfectly shaped body, his broad chest and his v curve. I felt a sense of pride knowing that all of this is mine then immediately cross out that thought. A mocking smile touched Christian's mouth and without a word he started walking toward the bed. His eyes were fixed on mine. He stopped near the bed, his eyes held something strong which was pulling me towards him. He bent and kissed the corner of my mouth. Unable to control my emotions, I turned my head to give him full access and he grab the opportunity to deepen the kiss. He shifted his body and in no time he was on the bed and I was lying underneath him. His arms tightened around me, I moved my arms around his neck and sank into the kiss.
The kiss grew hotter and Christian's mouth moved over mine hungrily. He swiftly pulled away to press hot kisses along my jaws. My head fell back, I closed my eyes enjoying this unfamiliar sensation. I moved my hands to his hair then slowly descend his back exploring his features. His hands moved urgently to my waist, his fingers playing with the hem of my shirt. Our breaths grew ragged, I can feel my heart nearly bursting out of my chest.

Christian suddenly pulled away. He looked into my eyes, trying to control his breathing.
" Damn you Faith " he said coldly before stroding out of the room.
I look blankly at the closed door. What just happened?
I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my heavy breathing filled the room.
I was half naked with my oversized shirt begging to be ripped off.
" Omg. What was that? " I whispered, totally shocked by my actions just now.

#Neamars
Sorry for updating after such a long time. And this short chapter !
Just got a new phone and I downloaded the wattpad app which means I can update more often. Maybe twice a day ! But I don't promise anything and also thank you kaulEkta for encouraging me to update, sorry that I couldn't make a longer chapter but as I said I'll try to update more !

So what do you think about the story so far ? Any suggestions ?