Chapter 10

Christian POV
I took a deep sip from the drink I'd just poured myself. I grimaced at the taste, my head was hurting and my body burning. How did I let her get to me again and why?
Why hadn't I just bedded her yet? And why had I been behaving like a psycho lately? I took another sip of my whiskey and close my eyes. I sighed.
I wanted her so badly that I couldn't think straight. And what scare me the most is that I needed her. I needed her to want me. I needed her by my side, everytime. I needed her to need me as I need her. I just realised that I never wanted a woman as badly as I wanted her. Not even Linda and I thought I loved her.
I tensed as I heard the door open.

Faith POV
I pushed the door open to see  Christian standing in front of the window. His back still faced me.
'' Not today, Faith. I'm not in mood so just go away. " he said harshly.
I flinched. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I took a deep breath, my pulse flowing thick and heavy through my veins and the tall figure of Christian standing near the window in a room where the only source of light are the city lights and a dying ember of a small lamp is not helping at all.
He still didn't turn around but I know he can feel every movement of mine when he said, 'I told you - '
'I heard you. ' I cut him off softly. ' But I'm not leaving. '
The truth is I didn't have the strength to ignore him anymore nor the required will to deny my attraction. My need for him was too great.
Christian finally turned around, eyes boring into me.
' I .. I'm sorry. ' I said quickly as Christian moved to turn away again. He stilled.
I felt a sense of encouragement when he didn't turn away again but the silence throbbing between us wasn't going to make this easy for me.
I bit my lip then start again, ' I .. I've been fighting you and myself and I .. can't do this anymore. I .. I want you, and I - '
' You want me?' I nodded in response.
' I wasn't ready before but - '
Christian slashed a hand through the air, cutting me off. ' I don't need the explanation Faith. It's cute but not necessary. You're telling me you're ready to go to bed with me, right ? '
I paled and nodded slowly.
' Good. Take off your clothes. '
A cold horror trickled through me. ' You want me to .. to take my clothes off.. here ?
' It's not a riddle Faith. Do it yourself or I'll take them off for you. '
I reached to unzip the back of my dress, trying to control the tears threatening to come out. I let out a sob, it was too much, his cool glare, his coldness. I never imagined my first time would be like this - there was no going back but this was way too humiliating.
' I'm sorry but I can't .. ' I said when I felt a movement behind me. ' I'm sorry I can't seduce you. I don't .. I don't know how to seduce you. '
He stilled and at that moment I knew, he figured it out. He realised he made a mistake marrying me and his ex, no doubt must be stunning and whom he loved passionately. 
He frowned and uttered a curse. I felt something on my chest, the color of  my face drained. He must have noticed it when he suddenly said,
' No. No, it's not you. I knew you were innocent but you told me .. you're not saying you don't want to do this?' He drew me closer.
' I do but not when you're like this. ' I whispered.
He suddenly lifted me into his arms, he lowered his head and his mouth touched mine. I sank into the kiss as my arms came around his neck. I felt the something soft against my back. I was on a bed - whose? I don't know, it didn't really matter.
' You know how long I've dreamt of this?' He said while moving to my neck.
I shook my head.
' Too long. '
Then he manoeuvred his way through my body.
__________

Finally it happened.
1.05k views yayyyyyyy
You guys are amazing.
Thank you for your love, kisses xoxo.