18; moving day

Sailor

So I did end up finding a house. This house has 8 bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms.

It has these amazing high ceilings, I love it so much.

The house is very spacious.

Y'all don't understand how in love I am with the house.

I think the two youngest only like it because they have a playroom, they ain't slick.

"Can we talkkkkk for a minute" I hear Clare sing along with the music.

Y'all I almost had whiplash with how fast I turned my head around.

"How you know this song?" I ask her "Mom... You literally play this song every chance you get especially on cleaning days." Oh yeah, I definitely do that.

"Girl I want to know your nameee" Mia sings along.

I feel so proud that my little crackers know this song.

"The moving guys just got here. Make sure your name is on whichever boxes belong in your room." I pause the music slightly yelling.

I open the door as the moving people start coming in and grabbing boxes.

"Cole you can drive the benz. Make sure to stay behind me at all times." I tell him as he comes down the steps.

"Mom I'm putting this in the car" I nod at Clare.

Clare

I walk towards the tesla "Tesla open front passenger seat" I walk over putting my stuff in.

I hear something drop so I look up seeing it's my box.

I shut the door walking over to my box "I-I apo-apologize" I look over where the truck is seeing this boy with glasses.

His cheeks are red.

"Oh, it's fine. I think it's just clothes in here" I reassure him.

"I'm still really sorry" he pushes his glasses. He's kind of cute in a nerdy dorky way.

"It's really okay. No need to apologize." I try to tell him again.

"Clare stop flirting and make Kaelyn a sandwich" I roll my eyes at Mia

"Well um lemme go make that sandwich" I walk away awkwardly.

"That was so embarrassing" I say to myself.

• • •

Sailor

I walk around the house making sure there is nothing left except for the things that I'm leaving for the next person that lives here.

We're leaving a couple of things because they won't fit inside our new house.

The formal dining room table is too small to fit in our new formal dining room so we got a bigger one.

At least more spots for a family dinners one day.

"Mom they're almost done." I hear Mia yell from downstairs.

I do one more look around then make my way downstairs.

I'm thinking of getting some braids. I haven't had braids in sooo long. The kids have never seen me in braids.

I just been wearing lace wigs cause I like being able to take them off when I want.

I also been wearing my hair out just naturally so this should be fun.

Did I mention how much I love my kids? Cause I love them so much.

Bye that was so random.

I walk down the steps seeing them at the table eating sandwiches.

"Mom do you want one? I can make you one" Clare said already rising from her seat.

"No no I'm okay" I tell her. She sits back down eating her sandwich.

I go into the living room sitting on the floor scrolling through my phone.

• • •

"Ms. Green that was the last box. We're ready when you are." I stand up

"Thank you so much" I tell him.

He nods softly smiling walking away "Come on y'all. Make sure y'all throw y'all trash away" I tell them.

• • •

"Woah mommy this house is tall" Brayden says as she walks into our new home.

This is the first time the two youngest ones and Cole have seen the house.

Y'all know I can't go anywhere without Mia and Clare.

Can't even go to the bathroom in peace they be in there talking to me like go head.

"Okay, y'all let's start sorting these boxes as they come in. Cole gets the biggest room other than the master bedroom. Goes in age order." they all nod.

• • •

Cole

"Hello?" I say as soon as the call connects "Hey white boy" Zayna says and I smile softly.

"Where are you? That doesn't look like your room." I smile again.

That means she actually pays attention.

"We moved" she gasp "What the hell! Why didn't you tell me?" she pouted at me.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. We live kinda close to you now" she smiles

"That means I can come over more" I nod smiling.

"I wish we could have a sleepover but my mom would beat my ass" I say

"And she would beat mine as well" Zayna adds and I nod.

Zayna started coming over after the little dinner at her house and my mom basically treats her like she's her daughter.

"Um, Zayna I have a question" she looks at me curiously.

"Why do you look so nervous?" I take a deep breath "I've never done this before" I watch her scrunch her face up.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me?" She doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that" I heard her laugh.

"I would love to go on a date with you white boy" I smile at her.

"You scared me" I tell her "I know it was fun" she smiles at me.

• • •

y'all my brain is finally working again. i got about two other chapter ideas so i'll get started on that so y'all don't yell at me🙄

anywayssssss COLE ASKING ZAYNA OUT

get into it son son

okay in the last 'chapter' i said i would end the book but some people wanted me to keep the book going so i think i'm going to make up an updating schedule (that i probably won't follow)

so let me know how y'all feel about that.

anyways love y'all ig🙄👊🏾