𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Sailor

"Why are you fidgeting so much?" I asked Iván with a confused look. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." he says looking away.

This dude can't lie for anything.

I roll my eyes at him. "If you're breaking up with me, just get it over with." I let out sitting back on the chair.

"What? I'm not breaking up with you." he jerked his head back as if he was offended. "Okay, so what's the issue?" I asked getting annoyed.

"N-Nothing." he stutters once again making me roll my eyes and just continue eating.

Moments later he got a text on his phone. He read it then quickly put his phone away. "Do you want to go on the beach? I want to go. Let's go." He said standing up from his seat pulling out his wallet placing $200 on the table.

"Ivan." I simply say narrowing my eyes at him. "Trust me please." he said softly and I sighed standing up from my seat. "The food wasn't $200" I simply said and he shrugged grabbing my hand and leading me outside towards the private beach owned by the restaurant.

Did I mention we were in Spain? Family trip tingz.

"Iván?" I question him as we begin walking on a rose petal path. He doesn't say anything. As we get closer to the light in the distance I notice his hand repeatedly squeezing mine.

I jump letting go of Iván's hand when I start to hear fireworks. "That scared me." I said looking up.

"Oh, my favorite color." I said as the fireworks switched from blue to purple.

Seconds later the fireworks start to spell out something.

'Will. You. Marry. Me. ?'

"Oh that's cute somebody is getting married." I said while still looking up highkey jealous.

A grip on my hands cause me to turn and face Iván only now realizing that he was on one knee.

"No way." I said staring between his eyes and the ring.

"Sailor Leana Green." he only said my name and I feel like crying. "Since the moment I laid eyes on you at our meeting I knew that you were different. Then you showed up to my house looking so eatable with your sweatpants, hair in a ponytail, and no makeup." I laughed.

"I remember our first real conversation and I couldn't help but stare at you with complete adoration as you talked about all the things you love and hate. I remember the first time we said I love you when I had you folded like a pretzel." he said smirking making me roll my eyes for the 100th time tonight.

Horndog.

"I want to hear your voice, your laugh, and even those weird sounds you make. I want to wake up and go to sleep with you by my side every day.

I love you so much and I want to be able to say that to you forever so." he takes a deep breath. "Will you marry me?" he looks up at me with hopeful eyes and a huge smile graces my face.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say and he stands up picking me up by waist swinging me around.

"Fuck I love you so much!" he said before bringing me into a passionate kiss. "I love you more" I say to him landing one last peck on his lips.

8 months later

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." before I could even register what the pastor said Iván pulled me in by the waist his lips landing on mine.