woah

nobody seen the or made sure i made a new book so i'll continue rewriting this☹️

Y/N: Hey mitsuba.
Mitsuba: Yeah whats up?
Y/N: You ever wonder what will happen after you finish school with no friends?
Mitsuba: Umm no? Y/N were still in middle school were basically fetuses to high schoolers.
Y/N: You're right.
Mitsuba: What made you think of the question?
Y/N: Uh i don't know just to start a conversation i guess?
Mitsuba: Hm.
Your mom(😳): Hey guys im gonna go to the store real quick need anything?
Y/N: Yea a bag of chips and a Spirte.
Your mom: Ok, Mitsuba you want anything from the store?
Mitsuba: Yea if there's flan get me some please and thank you.
Your mom: Ok be back in an hour or an hour an half.
The Both of you: Bye.

You and Mitsuba were just sitting on the floor with nothing to do you then realized that the 2 of you never had kissed each other before. He hasn't even had his first kiss yet. You did though. Back in 3rd grade. (i'll give you a back story in a later chapter 😳)

Your pov
(thinking) Ok think Y/N you and mitsuba never kissed before, well yea the both of you just started dating but even back in 3rd grade you knew that you couldn't kiss at the beginning. Maybe I should kiss him now we've been dating since November. Is he looking at me. No. Good. So that means i can surprise him.

You had finished your thoughts and started crawling to Mitsuba he didn't notice at first, but after a second or two he saw you move closer and closer to him. He started getting confused .

Mitsuba: Um Y/N what are you doing?

You grabbed his face and pulled it close to yours. And kissed him. Was he confused at first? Yep. Did he kiss back? Yes, but it was bad, because he's never kissed anyone before.

Your mom: Hey i almost forgot my headphones. What we're you guys doing.
Y/N: Oh he said he felt a pimple.
Your mom: Ew. Well there not in my room maybe in my purse. Bye you two be back soon.

Mitsuba: We almost got caught.
Y/N: Yea.
Mitsuba: Wanna continue?
Y/N: Yea.