𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌

After Mitsuba lazyass got changed you both headed out. His mom was confused on how you got in.

Mitsuba's Mom: Hey, you two- WAIT HOWD Y/N GET IN THE HOUSE?!?!
Y/N: Nishishsishi that's my secret.
Mitsuba: She climbed the tree.
Y/N: ._.
Mitsuba's Mom: Oh. Are you ok Y/N dear?
Y/N: Yes, I'm fine it's just my arms hurt from climbing, other than that I'm perfectly fine.
Mitsuba's Mom: Also, were are you going!
Mitsuba: I don't know.
Y/N: wah- your the one who wanted to hang out.
Mitsuba:Ok were going the the um...

As mitsuba was thinking his mom was eyeing you. You and Mitsuba had been friends for a long time. She had come up with an assumption.

Mitsuba's Mom: ARE YOU TWO GOING ON A DATE!?!?

What she just said caught you and Mitsuba off guard, she had just blurted out what she thought.

Mitsuba: NO MOM WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT!?!?!
Y/N: PFFFFFTTTT AAAAAAAAUUUGHHAHAH

Mitsuba was panicking while you were laughing in the corner. He gave his mom a glare as she giggled. He grabbed your arm and left his house.

You were still laughing. Mitsuba looked at you. He blushed. He's never felt this way. Sure he's has gotten girls to confess to him but they felt nothing to him and rejected the girls.

But you with your soft h/c shining in the sun. And your e/c sparkling in the light. That made him feel something else. Of course we can't forget the way you laugh.

He loved the wya you laughed. He has even seen you cry. He wanted to hug you right then and there. But. He couldn't. He didn't want to ruin his reputation. So he just told you to stop crying. But in reality he wanted to protect you from what was happening in your life.