6- Let's introduce ourselves. Okay?

"Enough." Victor says, lifting the girl's chin so she looks in his face. "Calm down."

Kaila looks at Victor with tears streaming down her face, and her eyes are red and puffy.

"Wanna go home." The small girl hiccups.

"You are home. This is your new home, Sweetheart." William says, finishing his examination.

"No! Home is with only me and Bubba!" The girl cries, trying to push herself away from the brothers.

Liam sighs, and picks the girl up, gently rocking her.

The girl's sobbing turns into hiccups and sniffles in a matter of minutes.

After half an hour, the tiny bean falls asleep in Liam's arms.

When Liam tries to put her down, she snuggles into his neck, and won't let go.

After a few hours, the boy wakes up.

Victor looks at Jax, and simply says, "Are you gonna talk to us now, or is your wolf gonna talk?"

Jax growls at Victor, not noticing that William is right behind him. His sister is sleeping peacefully in Liam's bed.

William pats Jax's head. "Calm it Bud. We don't need a muzzle, do we?"

Jax spins around, but stops growling. He's never worn a muzzle and doesn't like the idea.

Victor smiled. Since he and his brother were both vets, they knew what worked on wolves. Wolves hated muzzles.

"Ready to talk, kid?" Victor asks.

Jax nods.

"Come sit then." Willam says, patting the seat next to him.

Jax shakes his head. He doesn't trust these people.

Victor comes behind the child, and scoops him up.

Jax snarls, and tries to hit Victor.

Vic looks at him, and says, "I can do that to. Grr. Not impressive. Knock it off."

Victor deposits the young boy down on the couch.

"What's your name?" William asks.

"What's it matter to you?" Jax growls.

"Name. Now." Victor says, making sure that Jax knows that he is right behind him.

"Jax." Jax mummers.

But it's enough for the vampires.

"Thank you, Jax. Name of your sister?"

"No. No questions about her." Jax whispers, looking right at the one who asked the question, William.

"We need information about her, Jax." Victor gently says.

He only gets a head shake in response.

Just then, the brothers hear a small yawn of Kaila.

William leaves, but Jax didn't notice. He's to scared looking at his hand and trying not to cry to notice.

"Hello there, Sweetheart." Liam whispers, stroking the little girl's hair.

She looks at him and says, "I want Jax."

William picks the small girl up, and carries her out to her brother.

Once everyone get situated, Liam speaks up.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves. Okay?"