30- Happily Never After

After Jax and William cook dinner, they set the table.

Just then both boys hear Kaila shrieking.

Jax smiles while William looks concerned.

"What's going on with her?" William asks.

"Oh nothing. She's just shrieks when she really happy. Victor is probably playing around with her." Jax replies, dishing up some veggies for Kaila, knowing she really like veggies.

"I am glad we found you guys." William says, suddenly changing the topic.

Jax looks at William, and raises an eyebrow.

"Before we found you two, Victor and myself weren't the closet of brothers. When we found you two, we started to work together and finally talk like brothers. We have be more like brothers in the past few weeks, then in the past hundred years." William says, putting blueberries in the wolves' bowls.

William starts saying saying more things, but Jax doesn't pay attention.

Master's assistants finally got the communication strip working.

"I told you Master, Lett was wrong." Gren says in Jax head.

Just then, Jax hears a loud cry from Kaila and his heart sinks.

Kaila runs into the kitchen and buries her head into Jax's stomach.

"No. Please don't tell me that they also got one in you." Jax says in their mind link.

Kaila looks up in her brother's chocolate eyes, and nods, her innocent cheek stained with saltwater tears.

"Why can't we ever have a happily ever after, Jaxy?" Kaila mind links him, sobbing.

Jax picks up his sister, and allow her to cry while the vampires look at the werewolves in shock.