5 ∥ ♣ Gʀɪᴍᴏɪʀᴇ

10 YEARS LATER
ADIRA'S POV
I just turned 16 yesterday, my dad was so excited about what grimoire i would get. I greeted the helpers or maids as others call and me and my dad went to the grimoire tower along with people, of course dad was in a disguise. The Grimoire keeper said his speech before Grimoires came flying to people. I waited for mine. Is it three-leafed clover? Or four? Well, whatever my grimoire is, I'll be thankful for it.

Then suddenly this book came to me, it was a four-leafed clover! Dad was shocked. People started muttering about how lucky i was and that i must be powerful. I hugged dad and he hugged back, we went back to his office and he turned into his nerd mode. I laughed.

"Let's go celebrate about you getting a four-leaf clover!" Dad said and i nodded.

People now knew i was his kid so we get bombarded sometimes and some questioning my where my mother was. Dad would tell them she was busy or something. He must be hurt, he didn't see mom, mom must've died when she gave birth to me. If only i wasn't born then she would've lived.

"Welcome,"

"A table for two." He said while smiling.

"Right this way." The waiter said leading us to the private room of this restaurant.

We ordered and i took this chance to ask dad.

"What was mom like?" I asked him.

I noticed he tensed. I think i shouldn't have asked that. He gave me a sad smile.

"She was.. a great woman.. a powerful woman..." He said. I smiled.

"Must be rough raising me up, eh, dad?" I said and he chuckled.

"It was thanks to Marx who would constantly take care of you while i do my work and paperwork." Dad told me.

We talked more and more and we ate. I'm glad to have a dad like him.

"Dad, i noticed your grimoire doesn't have any covers, why is that?"

"I don't know either."

"Well, it was worth asking." I said laughing.

We went back home and we slept.

//////
Short chapter lol. Still thinking of stuff