15 ∥ ♣ - Sᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

NARRATOR'S POV
All the magic knight captain showed sympathy to Adira, who had lost her dad. She passed out after Julius died which made Yami to hide her unconscious self somewhere. He then continued to prevent the elves from destroying the kingdom.

Adira's mind was a mess, She was having nightmares after nightmares. Turns out, all of the golden dawn knights were elves, except for Adira, She, somehow wasn't an elf.

After all that ruckus, things got better and Yami found where Adira was and took her with him. She's still sleeping.

A few days later she woke up and was greeted by a child with her dad's features like his eyes and hair, same with the clothing. She started to feel like crying.

"If you're here to make me feel better about dad then get out." She said turning away and closed her eyes. She was about to cry when the child started singing her favorite song ever since childhood, She turned around to face the little guy.

"H-how do you know that?" She was dumbfounded.

"It's me.." he said and Adira cried and hugged him.

"Dad, i thought I would be alone forever!" She says.

They hugged each other tightly.

"Dad, how... Did you turn into this??" She asked her dad.

"Well, i was wondering in the woods and i found this big circular thing, and i read in the book that this one rewinds the time when you die and reincarnate you as a child... I guess??? And so i thought that something were to happen to me in the near future, I'd still be here!" He said smiling.

"Your daughter passed out after you "died" " Yami adds and Adi rolled her eyes playfully.

Julius turned to Adi and hugged her tight.

"Well... My grimoire... Is now just a paper. I'm back from the start.." Julius said.

This is when Adi felt something off about her dad. There's just a bad feeling about it but she brushed it off, she hugged back her dad and after that she went to sleep.

The next day, this bad feeling about her dad got worse. It's like.. he's not him.

Adi's pov
Why do I feel bad about dad? He's not him anymore. That's not him. He's different.

As usual, to get my questions answered, I go to Queen loropechka. I entered the kingdom and as usual i was heavily guarded.

"Queen loropechka, i have come to ask something."

"Have a seat. What is it that you ask?"

"Well... dad died, then came back as a child. Claiming he had done something in the forest or some kind. And i kinda have a bad feeling about him when he got back." I told her

"Oh my.."

"He had a contract with a devil." She said and i was terrified..

Dad? Forming a contact with the devil? He must be out of his mind! How could dad do such thing?

"But.. i don't think..." I start.

"No, that's all it is for him. There is now a devil inside him" she says.

"You can stop him by destroying his heart." She said.

"But.. he's my dad.. I don't want..."

"I know, but if you let him be... I get this feeling it will not be great for the magic knights and the clover kingdom, maybe even other kingdoms..." She says.

"Well.. that's true, But still.."

"Your dad was dead, never coming back again, what comes back is just temporary." She says and my eyes formed tears.

"I know it is hard to accept it you got to be strong. I believe you are the only one.. who can save us all. Along with someone." She says.

"I- I know i can be serious but i was kind off in the same situation, but I was cursed. So i plan to kill megicula." She says.

"Adira, it's either Kill the devil or Die along with us."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:
Lols I'm alive. It's getting to the exciting part lmao. Anyhow, thank you for 8.8k reads! That's.. alot (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

My laptop broke, couldn't have the money to fix it so i just stayed on my phone creating more drafts lol. BUT! I have two questions.

How was it? Lol

Do you want Adira to have a partner? who would it be? Or why not?

Thank you for reading have a great day/night

Edit: this story is coming to an end really fast💀