Question

"Are you cold?" Chan asked with concern in his voice when he took my arm and pulled me out of the room. I was shivering uncontrollably but not because I was freezing. I had just witnessed a murder and almost got a bullet through my forehead myself. To say I was freaked out was an understatement.

I didn't answer him and he kept on walking down the hallway, pulling me behind him. 

"Isn't it ironic?" He questioned, when he turned back around to look at me. I didn't answer again, but this time I raised my head to meet his eyes.

"I literally used an apple as a weapon the first time we met to not scare you with real weapons and Minho just shot somebody in front of you, threatening to do the same to you." He shook his head in disbelief.

"You gotta be traumatized." He stated, his eyes searching for a reply in my own.

"But at the same time, when I promised you I wouldn't visit you anymore, you come to my club on the other side of the town to see me." He thought out loud, wiggling an eyebrow at me. 

"So you either like looking for trouble or..." He gave me a knowing look. "You like me." He concluded and grinned mischievously. 

I didn't even defend myself from his ridiculous statements and just kept being silent. Provoking no reaction of me made him keep on walking until the end of the hall, where he stopped in front of another metal door, eerily similar to the one that had taken me to actual hell before. He was about to open it, when we heard his name being called and turned around.

"Chan!" a black haired man called out to him, jogging to catch up to us. He was dressed casually with a red hoodie and a pair of ripped black jeans.

"You need to come back upstairs and-" he stopped walking and talking at the exact same time when his eyes landed on my shivering frame. His eyes wandered back and forth between Chan and I. 

"Um, hi, I'm Changbin." He introduced himself, running a hand through the side of his hair flirtatiously, while Chan glared at him. 

"H-Hi..." I chocked out, making Chan glare at me surprised.

Chan held up his hand that was intertwined with my own, almost like a sign for Changbin to back off. But instead of doing so, Changbin took another step towards me.

"Oh! That's her!" Changbins eyes widened and he grinned at me. "You got a second bro?" He turned to Chan, making him sigh and let go of my hand. They both took a few steps away from me but I was still able to hear their whispering.

"I know you don't want to hear that, but I don't think you should." Changbin said in a serious tone. Chan was about to reply but Changbin beat him to it. "I'm just saying." He put up his hands in surrender.

"Just because she won't tell on you for breaking in doesn't mean she won't tell the cops about a dead body."

To my horror, Chan nodded in agreement, ruffling his hair in frustration. He walked back up to me, observing me.

"I- I won't tell anyone" I immediately complied, taking a few steps back until my back hit the metal door behind me. He deeply sighed again.

"I know that, babygirl. But I can't risk any witnesses..." He whispered, coming even closer to me. His breath was now almost hitting my face, our faces so close that they could touch at any moment. 

He's gonna kill me. 

No witnesses meant I would be joining the person on the floor soon enough. 

My heart was about to jump out of my chest before it would stop beating completely.

"Changbin." He dressed the man behind us that was watching us intensely. "You're in charge until I come back, make sure to close up upstairs." Changbins eyes lit up at his leaders words and he nodded proudly before taking off.