008 ▍captain's first bounty

a wish for freedom

— a wish for freedom

THREE DAYS have passed and the ship has arrived to the island where shanks and his crew are. . . camping?

hauling the booze and food you've brought, you all stepped off the ship then walked towards the island.

the night after you sailed, theo called. he reported what happened throughout the day. he told you that his ship was cut in half by hawkeyes and that now he's sailing with a pirate crew. you then explained that you're sailing to where shanks is, knowing that the blonde haired chef asked to be picked up on the twin capes at the red line, the crew agreed with a few words from kurose on why did he let his ship be cut in half by a shichibukai.

“wait, is that the midnight pirates?” you hear a voice from a distance, they're probably shank's crew. ignoring them, you six kept walking.

“what are the—”

“the chief invited them over!”

kurose went to them and asked, “where's shanks?” the two males scrambled in their seat, hurriedly running to where the said captain is.

“what are they scared for.” the wine colored haired navigator spoke, earning a shrug from the first mate.

“that's enough now let's go see shanks.” you walked ahead only to be greeted by the red haired devil, his arm wide spread, probably waiting for a hug. looking into your outfit, you wore a lavender long-sleeved shirt, the sleeves rolled up to your elbows, tucked in a black asymmetrical skirt that has two white horizontal tripes on the bottom end. along with a purple sash around your waist, holding your two swords. hair adorned with a white ribbon, and of course heeled boots. and of course the signature hairpin. astonishing!

“my dear sweet, [name]! that hairpin still scares me up to this day.” he greeted giving you a hug. “she's here! let's drink!” with that they started chugging down their drinks, pouring into their mugs some even drinking straight from the barrel.

kurose put down the barrels of liquor you brought along with the food.

“now, where is my—” you were cut off by lucky roux who held a plate of strawberry shortcake on his hands.

“strawberry shortcake just like what we promised! and not to forget the fine red wine.” eyes turning into hearts as he handed you the plate with a spoon, while handing kurose the wine glass.

“why are you giving this to me?” the platinum blonde vice captain asked, very confuse.

“the mistress' hands are full, sorry 'bout that kurose.” replied lucky roux. kurose narrowed his eyes but didn't comment any further.

shanks laughed at you, “she's cute when it comes to food.” eyeing you with affection as you munched on the strawberry topping.