6.

"THAT WOULD BE A GOOD SIGHT, NO?"

---¤𖠁¤---

Softly snickering alongside Ermo, she lightly nudges his side with her shoulder, enjoying the subtle inside joke between the two of them. Even while faced with the Royal family, they were still snickering and talking badly to their faces. A stupid decision, even a suicidal one, but it made her feel a little better and at ease. Even if it was just for a moment.

Feeling a pair of eyes burning holes into her, she looks away from Ermo, her smile and snickering slowly falling silent as she sees who it was. Aegon Targaryen, the King that she had just been making fun of, was staring at her. The King that had so much scandal and gossip floating around him, was staring at her. He was staring at her.

"There's my girl." Ermo smiles, "Keep smiling, it suits you."

"Hmm.." Aegon mumbles a little too loudly.

"Clearly, he needs to clear his throat." Ermo whisper's, making her snort.

Letting out a soft hum at the rather intense stare, she stares right back at him, keeping a calm and collected look on her face. He smirks, a stupidly smug kind of smirk, one that just reeked, 'I am going to have so much fun'. Shifting her weight from foot to foot, she tenses up for a second, watching as he shamelessly looks her up and down. Did he have no honor for his wife? Did he truly have no shame like the gossip and rumors had said? Glancing over to Ermo, there's a scary dark look on his face, one that actually makes her fear for the King's life.

"Hmph, if he wanted to keep his eyes and shriveled little cock." Ermo whispers, "Then I suggest that he stops looking at you like that. I won't stand for it."

"Please don't, Ermo." She whispers back, fearing that he would actually confront him.

"I won't. I won't. Do not worry about me causing a scene, my darling. I'll just make it look like a rather unfortunate...accident." He whispers back, an underlying promise hidden in his words.

"I know that. But, I fear Minsia will kill you herself if you make a scene." She whispers back, keeping her voice low for only him to hear.

"True, true." He hums, "Do not worry anymore. Just enjoy it."

"Please just be decent enough, if not for Minsia's sake, then do it for mine. She'll make us both miserable." She pleads, "Hell, she'll make everyone miserable for the rest of our lives if you do."

Letting out a soft chuckle and a cheeky wink, she holds back the urge to grumble loudly at the response to her plea. The last thing she wanted to deal with was a pissed off royal family and a pissed off Minsia. Shifting her gaze onto the royal family, the newly crowned Queen Helaena has shifted her gaze onto her, a curious look on her face. Tilting her head to the side as she stared at the Queen, looking her up and down slowly, taking her time to admire the angelic Targaryen features she had.