Stuck in a lift with one direction

well, this is my new account because something went wrong with my other one :'( but its ok because im about to type up my storyy now :) so yeah, for anyone who didnt know im a big one direction fan so my dad brought me the one direction book 'forever young' which i totally recommend ;D anyways so i thought how cool would it be to meet them but i wanted to meet them in a wierd place so i got some suggestions and the best one was a lift. :D dont forget to comment :) vote :) or fan :) xXxCazzaxXx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's P.O.V

I know most people think im mad but ive never really liked the band one direction, yeah i suppose they can sing and i suppose that harry is kinda cute but theyre no the best. my name is Chloe and my 3 best friends would completely disagree wiht what ive just said. They are all head over heels in love with them. Brianna likes Zayn, Alexa likes Niall and Ashley likes Louis. none of us have ever really like Liam although his hair is quite fit.

So here i am getting dragged towards the lift to go and see one direction on the XFactor tour. we all managed to get into the lift, which was suprisingly big.

I was wearing my new, black jack wills strapless playsuit which came just above my knees, and my killer heels, i had straightened my wavy blonde locks so they came down just past my shoulders, although i had to keep pushing my hair behind my ear because it kept getting in my eye.

Brianna was wearing a pink, one-shoulder dress which was a little bit longre than mine, she was the only one carrying a bag so she carried our phones and small accessories. she had made small curls in her hair, she always knew how to look good.

Alexa was wearing her new maxi dress which we all brought her for her birthday. it was halter style at the top and went downto just below her knees, she had borrowed brianna's black heels and her short, brown hair had been done in so many tight curls it came up to just below her ears.

we had put ashley into my tight, strap, black and pink lace top. she had matched it perfectly with a fluffy, pink tutu and leggings. we made her wear plimsoles because shes just so clumsy in heels.

i looked at the 3 girls and smiled to myself as much as i would have rather spent my £40.00 on a ticket to go and see someone like olly murs or the black eyed peas but we were also going as part of a celebratioon to celebrate Alexa's birthday. plus Brianna wanted me to fall in love wiht one directon just as her, alexa and ashley had.

Alexa - god, im so excited, this is the best birthday present ever!

Ashley - i know right, obviously louis will look the best

Brianna - no, no, no, louis will look good, but zayn will look amazing

Alexa - haha, no, its my birthday so i decide that niall will look the best.

as they got into another arguement over who looked the best(i lose count of how many times that this hasa happened) all i could do was sigh and wish that this night was over.

suddenly the lift door opened to reveal 5 good-looking boys standing there. for some reason they looked strangly familiar, i just couldnt work out where id seen them from. i looked at the other girls to see if they had recognised them but their open mouths and daydreamy eyes gave their answer away as a no.

the first  one looked like the oldest, he had dark borwn eyes which matched his hair, which was neatly pushed over to one side. he was wearing a maroon polo shirt with rolled up with his espadrilles.

the boy next to him had the same hairstyle except his hair was shorter and a much lighter shade of brown. he was wearing a plain black t-shirt whioch just reached past his hugo boss belt, holding up his jeans. he also had a black hoodie that was clearly too big for him.