Stuck in a lift with one direction - Chapter 12

so heres part 12 sorryy its been a while ive had one hell of  time, fainting, throwing up and im gunnu stop with the details now so yeahh here it is, comment, vote anf fan plllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeee it will make me feel a whole lot beta L:)) <33 xXxCazzaxXx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's P.O.V

BANG!!

honestly my head is going to die if i keep hearing bangs and whacks

BANG!! BANG!!

we all sat up, confused but slightly sleepy.

BANG!!

it was coming from the lift doors. we all looked at each other smiling slightly. we were being rescued. i looked at harry, he smiled back at me.

harry - were getting out of here babes

everyone looked confused.

brianna - did you just call her babes?

louis - i believe he did

me and harry couldnt stop blushing, although liam didnt look to happy

niall - so, you two are going out now?

ashley - i think they are

alexa - well its sorta obvious

zayn - guys, guys, personally i think that we should let them answer for themselves.

liam - so, are you two together

he looked at me with his big, brown eyes, anyone could tell that this was his way of telling me to say no. i would have prefered someone else to ask me to make it less awkward but no.

harry - yeah were together, yeah it happened last night, and yeah we want to keep it a secret from the public.

we all looked at him as if he had two heads.

louis - your one hell of a mindreader haz

we all laughed.

BANG!! BANG!!

the door rattled and shaked as our rescuers tryed to get in, a crowbar became slightly visible. this is it. daylight filtered into the lift.

Harry's P.O.V

i cant believe that we are getting out today. we all stood up although the girls needed a little bitof help considering they were still in their party clothes and none of us have eaten in a while. chloe took off liams hoodie and handed it back to him. he smiled and she smiled back. i grabbed her hand to prove to him that she belonged to me. he shot me an evil look but quickly lost it when niall jumped on him.

niall - i cant wait to show the world my beautiful girl

alexa blushed and grabbed nialls hand he kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

zayn - ok, remember everyone, harrys and chloes relationship stays secret ok?

everyone nodded and i felt chloe reluctantly let go of my hand. i instantly felt glum.

liam's P.O.V

harrys actually rubbing it in now, he tryed grabbing her hand when she gave me my hoodie but she pushed him away. i have a funny feeling that im not going to get to speak to her without him being there which is bad because i really need to tell her how i feel. chloe stepped back so she was in the middle of alexa and ashley, who was next to brianna. they all held hands as more and more light came through. looking through the small gap i can see a few ambulences, paramedics, body guards and screaming fans. lots of screaming fans.