Chapter 1

Santa let out a huge sigh as he collapsed into his old arm chair. It was 8:00pm and there was still no sign that Mrs. Clause was coming home this evening. This was only to be expected he supposed. She was never home nowadays and the only reasonable explanation he thought would be that she's found someone else. This wasn't exactly a new notion he had either, in fact he'd never felt like he was enough for her. To him it appeared as if she was constantly looking for something else, something better. In someways Santa blamed himself. He realised he was getting too old to meet her needs the same way he used to. It had been years since he had been able to get it up and he supposed that his gigantic cock was the only reason their marriage had lasted as long as it had in the first place. Now Mrs. Clause has no reason at all to stay with him.

Santa sat there staring at the framed photograph of Mrs. Clause that was on the mantlepiece. In it she had a little smirk across her face. He loved that face she made. He started to wonder if this new guy had seen her make that face or even if he had seen her other expressions, the ones he hadn't seen in years. Had this man seen her naked body, touched her even, run his fingers across her, caressed her saggy bosoms, kissed her moist warm lips, had he heard the little whimpers she makes when she's trying to hold back her moans or felt the inside of her gaping hole pulsate. He could picture it now, his wife in front of him getting fucked by another man. He hated the idea of anyone else touching her but he also hated how much it turned him on.

Santa gently stroked his cock over the fabric of his trousers. He wasn't taking his eyes off the photo of his wife. His breathing was getting faster and deeper with every stroke it echoed throughout the room mixing with the sound of the crackling fire. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his member. Though flaccid it was still fair in size, he secretly hoped he would be able to feel the heat and the rush of blood flow down there to see it at its full glory once more but alas he did not. He was dripping with cum and rubbing faster now his only thought was of this other man and all the things he could be possibly doing to her, when he heard an intentionally loud cough behind him.