Chapter 3

Norman slowly traced his index finger up Santa's thigh, his left hand grabbed Santa's ass and started to roughly fondle it- his mouth still pressed against his cock.
With his teeth Norman unzipped Santas flies while looking straight up at him. Santa now a very dark shade of red looked away hurriedly. He couldn't pull away, he felt like he was doing something wrong and he knew he could just walk out and pretend as if nothing happened but he also knew he wanted everything Norman had to offer.
Norman pulled out Santas dripping dick and teasingly licked the tip. "Do you want more?" Norman chuckled, his warm breath sent a shiver down Santa's spine. Norman suddenly put his whole mouth over it and started sucking, his tongue stroking the side of his limp penis. Santa gently put his hands on Normans head,"good boy" he groaned "deeper".
Norman only having a small mouth had managed to fit it only a quarter of the way though still hitting the back of his throat.
Santa suddenly became aware of his surroundings. He could hear Mrs. Clause breathing deeply he turned to look at her but she didn't notice, her eyes were fixated on what was happening down below. He saw her hand gradually move to her crotch. Her large chest moving to the rhythm of her breath which was progressively getting faster.
She in slipped two fingers moving in sync with the movement of Normans heads. The other hand was frantically rubbing her clit. Her body making sudden jerk motions every now and then and then briefly stopping presumably edging herself.
This was all too much for Santa, he could feel the pleasure rising in his body and for the first time in decades he could feel the blood rushing to his cock. It felt tight, he started thrusting his hips harder now, grabbing Normans head making it go even further down his throat. He knew he was going to burst any second, he hastily pushed Norman away, his dick now twitching in front of his face.
Mrs. Clause looked frantic, she wanted Santa- she wanted his rock hard cock inside of her. The size of it now the length of her forearm. She pulled on Santa's coat as if to say "come here" and he did. Santa threw himself onto the couch his dick now pointing to the ceiling.
Mrs. clause pulled up her dress for both Norman and Santa to see. The wetness dripping from her pussy was making the inside of her thighs shimmer which was accentuated by the glowing light from the fire. In that moment Santa could only think how beautiful she looked.