2.1 - ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada!

Hello, Beautiful people,

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous part! Totally enjoyed reading your comments. 🥰🥰

___________________________________________

I closed the door to my car behind me, walking into my University with a huge smile - It's the first day of my Masters' Degree in Fashion Designing. I enthusiastically hugged my friend, Lavanya back, who greeted me. I am glad about us getting into the same University. We've been together since childhood.

Lavanya squealed in delight shouting in my ear, but I didn't complain- Both of us are the same. "You look hot, Honey," I complimented her, taking in the sight of her knee-length dress hugging her curves perfectly and her hair left open in waves. She returned me the compliment moments later "You're smoking hot yourself, Sweetie."

We ambled to our class, gossiping about new happenings after noting our schedule for the day. The first hour starts at 10 am, and we're early by almost an hour. The surroundings are practically empty in pin-drop silence.

I started describing my dream to my bestie in excitement, "He's super handsome, La. Very romantic just like every other day," walking down the hall to our lecture theatre. She soon cut me off with a spark in her eyes, facing me, "Did you get to see his face?" I nodded in a 'No' disappointedly.

"How do you know he's handsome, then?" Lavanya spoke with confusion evident on her face tossing her phone into her pocket. I blurted out without my knowledge with the dream playing in my head, "I can feel it, Da! The way he held me from falling, his rough stubble, his muscular body" and added, coming back to my senses, "I honestly don't care if he's handsome."

La shook her head and suggested out of concern, "Maybe you should sleep properly, Kushi. Your improper sleep might be the reason for such silly dreams!" The moment those words came from her mouth, my eyes glistened. I stood rooted to the spot, unable to take a step ahead. She turned around, puzzled, instantly facing me, realizing I wasn't following.

I'm sure she noticed the few tears that I wiped away roughly before declaring in a determined voice, "If my disturbed sleep is the reason for that dream, I wish I never sleep well. I LOVE The Man In My Dreams, Lavanya. I Love Him and would do anything I can to spend the rest of my life with him."

Lavanya was taken aback by the sincerity and truth in my voice. She took a few moments before placing her palm against my cheek, "Kushi; It's just a silly dream. You cannot rely on it and ruin your present."

I mumbled, pushing away her hand from my cheek slowly. "It's a dream but not silly. I'm not sure if it would ever come true, but I forget everything and anything, reminiscing about those memories. Dreaming of him takes my breath away, giving me new life. I go to bed early every night, hoping to feel his presence. I experience an unknown joy every time he holds me from falling." and uttered firmly," I have this feeling that the day I stop seeing this dream is only after meeting him."

Lavanya smiled, understanding my feelings, and chose to keep quiet, not willing to hurt me with practicality. "Excited for the first day?" I heard her diverting the topic and indulged in the discussion walking to our class.

I prayed, unlocking the door to our lecture theatre that's gigantically designed for around three hundred people. Sucking in a deep breath, I chose to occupy the second row of the middle lane, followed by La. We settled down in our seats when our peers started entering. We greeted a few of our friends and waited for our professor.

I was engrossed in my phone as there were still good five minutes before the lecture started and started playing angry birds relaxing while La texted her boyfriend.