Chapter one

Gisselle laid in bed next to her girlfriend of some years now, Elsie. The two had been together for a while and had grown pretty comfortable with each other over the years. Gisselle knew Elsies limits, and what she was into, and the two had already established what was and wasn't allowed.

Elsie was asleep at the moment, laying peacefully in bed next to Gisselle, who had been awake and staring at Elise for some time now.

Gisselle starred at her girlfriend for a while longer, before leaning in and pressing a small kiss to Elsie's cheek, to which Elsie smiled softly in her sleep, but didn't wake.

Gisselle placed her hand gently over Elsies crotch, which was only covered with a pair of boxers at the moment. Elsie shifted a bit in her sleep, moving away from the touch slightly, but she stayed asleep. This wasn't enough to wake her up yet.

Growing curious now, gisselle pressed another kiss to her lovers cheek before slipping her hand under Elsies boxers, pressing her cold hand to elsies bare crotch now. elsie whimpered a bit in her sleep, shifting a bit more. Gisselle was slightly impressed when elsie didn't wake up. She was usually a light sleeper.

Gisselle continued pressing light kisses to elsies cheek as she worked her hand over elsies heat, rubbing it up and down but not yet penetrating the smaller girl. elsie lips parted as she let out a few shaky breaths. For a moment gisselle thought she had woke elsie. But she hadn't.

Finally, Gisselle slipped a single finger into Elsie, and that is what woke the girl.

"Mm.. g-gisselle??"

elsie woke confused, grabbing onto gisselles arm and taking a moment to process what was happened. gisselle didn't move her finger, giving elsie a moment to understand what was going on. elsie settled down again after she realized where gisselles hand was. This relaxation wouldn't last long.

Gisselle began pumping her finger in and out of Elsie now.

"A- ahh... gisselle... ahhh..."

gisselle ignored elsies soft moans, pressing a few soft kisses to elsies cheek again before entering another digit into the girl. 

"Gisselle... g- gentle please... I'm- a-ah! I'm sleepy...."

Elise mumbled softly as she tried to grab Gisselles hand to slow her, but gisselle pushed elsies hand away, moving her fingers only quicker now.

"Ah! Mmm- gisselle! Owww- ah!"

gisselle continued at this relentless pace for a while, before gently yet firmly mumbling to elsie.

"Do you think you can take a third finger baby?"

elsie was instantly shaking her head.

"N-no- no i don't- ah-! gisselle pl- ngN-"

elsie was cut off when gisselle shoved a third finger into her, moving her fingers at a fast and relentless pass now as elsie moaned out helplessly and tiredly.

"Ah! Ah! Owww- Nhhgg- please! Ow!"

Gisselle ignored the pleas, instead moving her fingers even faster. She felt Elsies walls tighten around her fingers, signaling that She was going to cum. But gisselle removed her fingers completely before that could happen.

"Ah! Ah! No! Essy! please!"

gisselle ignored elsie once again, instead leaning over the side of the bed to reach for a box that they kept on the floor there. elsie bit her lip in anticipation as gisselle pulled out a thick, 9 inch dildo from the box. She laid back down on the bed now, laying on her side facing elsie, who now laid on her back on the bed.