Chapter Two

"Gisselle.."

Elsie sat on the floor of her and her girlfriends basement. Wearing nothing but a light pink showy bra, matching lace underwear, and pink fishnets. She had her hands tied in front of her with a rope, and a soft, silk eye cover over her eyes, obscuring her vision. Ryann shivered at the cold of the basement against her skin.

It wasn't like Elise had to stay here. She could leave whenever. But she was being punished by her girlfriend at the moment for having caused a scene at the library earlier that day.

Elsie shifted a bit to try to get more comfortable with the butt plug inside of her. It was Bluetooth, but it hadn't started vibrating yet. Elsie waited agonizingly for it to start up though.

Eventually she heard Gisselle steps down to the basement. Elsie pulled on her restraints for a moment, before just leaving them be.

"Gisselle..."

She called softly again, she knew esmerelda was trying to tease her, making her punishment last much longer than need be, but this was agonizing for elsie. She wished gisselle would hurry up.

Speaking of which, elsie felt the hum now of the butt plug as it cut on. The lowest setting. She was hardly able to feel it. And it was torturous.

"Mmmm- Gisselle!"

Elsie whined a bit, shaking her hips and trying to get more friction, though it was no use. She whimpered and squirmed a bit. Gisselle hadn't said a word. That scared Elsie.

Elsie soon felt Gisselle presence in front of her. She felt something pressed to her lips and immediately knew what it was, and what gisselle wanted.

elsie took the dildo in her mouth, lubing it up with her saliva. She felt gisselle slowly and steadily slide the dildo in and out of her mouth, reaching the back of her throat and making her gag at times, though gisselle still said nothing as she turned up the butt plug a few notches, taking the dildo out of elsies mouth now.

"Please... Gisselle.. please-"

Gisselle paid no mind to Elsies pleading. With a firm, yet gentle touch, Gisselle pushed Elsie onto the floor onto her back, causing the smaller girl to whimper a bit at the feel of the cold concrete on her skin

Gisselle pressed small soft kisses to Elsie stomach. Every now and then she'd press a kiss a bit too close to Elsie breasts, causing Elsie to whimper a bit.

Elsie resisted the urge to grip esmereldas hair as Gisselle went further down so that her face was between Elises legs, and pressed her tongue to Elsies lacy underwear, causing the smaller girl to squirm.

"AHhh- Gisselle!"

Gisselle ran her tongue teasingly over the fabric, and sat up after a moment, pulling Elsie up with her and causing Elsie to whimper at the lack of Gisselles tongue on her clit.

Gisselle gently guided Elsie to get on all fours. Being patient with her. She turned the butt plug up a few more notches.

"AhHhn! NgHhh! Gisselle!"

Esmerelda ignored Elsie still, and picked the dildo up again, shoving it slowly into her slit.

"AhHhhn! Oh! Oh god!"

Gisselle thrusted the dildo slowly in and out of Elsie for a bit as the smaller girl whimpered and moaned, and gave Elsie little to no time to adjust before speeding up.

"AhHhhn! NgHhh! Gisselle! Please! Please let me cum!"

Gisselle didn't answer, only pounding the dildo in faster.