| Chapter 13 |

[ATLAS POV]

As the day went on I just got more and more bored, and somehow Axel ended up next to me.

After him and Skyler also not Skyler got into a fight about something that I do not care about, he came and sat between Wren and I sadly.

"So Atlas-" He said dragging out the o in so. "You three huh. How's that going?"

"Wren get your friend out of my face."

Wren was of course talking to Mr. Golden boy and ignored me, I looked up at the clock. "Whatever cmon guys why don't we just leave."

I stood up and walked out of the room, Axel was the only one to follow. "Those wimps are scared of getting in more trouble. Well at least your boys, mine was just asleep."

I turned to him and gave him a weird look, "what do you mean by mine?"

"I mean that they're mine. Well we're not together but I think we like eachother, well maybe not like like but I like them and I don't know cause I'm straight and they're nonbinary and like. I don't know."

I smiled and patted him on the back. "Well why don't you tell.. them, that you like them and maybe they'll tell you how they feel? I mean you're probabaly not straight if you like them and obviously there's nothing wrong with that I'm like so gay I can barely function."

He nodded his head and paced around the hall a little. "Okay yeah, I'll go talk to them. Thanks Atlas I owe you one." He smiled and practically ran back into the detention room.

I stayed there just savoring the fact that Axel now owed me a favor and I can use that against him. Though that good feeling ended shortly as dick for brains, I think his name is George then again who the fuck cares walked down the hall. He smirked as he noticed me and called for his friends who soon turned down the hall.

Well I'm screwed. I went into a full on sprint to the bathroom not the best idea but desperate times.. desperate measures. Anyways I ran into the bathroom and into the big stall and locked it. Four huge ass football players versus me. I'm gonna die

I heard the bathroom door creak open and people shushing eachother and some chuckling. Pray to God its just some kids coming in here to fuck.

I opened the stall and peaked my head out only to see shit head and shit heads group of friends standing right out of the stall. One of them grabbed me and threw me into the bathroom wall. I fell to the ground as all the air came out of me.

His friends pulled me up and held me to the wall as he repeatedly punched me in the gut. I felt like I was on the verge of passing out. He grabbed my head and slammed it into the wall, I felt some blood dripping from my forehead and they finally let me go.

"Payback from last time bitch." Heh at least he didn't call me a fag. I heard the bathroom door open and close again assuming they left.

"Hey! What're you doing?!" I heard Wren yell.

The four boys all laughed and turned to the main asshole who smiled. "Guess the fags boyfriend wants some too."

I closed my eyes cause yknow don't want to see my boyfriend well, get beat up. I heard the sound of someone getting pummeled and cringed at how he would look after they were through with him.

After what felt like hours someone walked up to me and tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes to Wren with a bruised knuckles and a busted lip. "Hey let's go we gotta get out of here."

He lifted me up and supported me as we walked back through the halls to the detention room where the teacher; that was supposed to be there the whole time was waiting.

"And where have you two been?" He questioned completely ignoring that I was basically dead, like come on dude I'm dying over here and you're upset that I wasn't in detention. "Out," I said and then laughed, the laugh soon turned into coughing and Zaire ran up to me to ask well what happened and if I was okay.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it, let's go home yeah?" I let go of Wren and started walking out of the room to almost immediately collapse on the ground. Zaire ran up and caught me thankfully and we started to make our way out of the school ignoring protests from the teacher.

We slowly but surely made our way to our car and I was put in the back seat with Zaire as Wren drove us back to surprisingly his house. I haven't been to his house since well the incident.

But I got this they're just gonna make sure I'm okay. Nothing weird is gonna happen..

Anyways when we got to his house luckily no one was home and we went up to Wrens room. He ran off to the bathroom or wherever to get like first aid or whatever no matter how much I protested saying I was fine, but both of them ignored me.

Zaire sat down on Wrens bed and pulled me on top of him just hugging me and petting my hair.  Not gonna lie it felt good.

Wren came back in with a first aid kid and started treating the few (many) wounds I had. I kept trying to push him off because i was fine and it hurt, but Zaire held me in place.. I have blinded by head pats!

When it was finally over we all just laid in bed in silence. I could tell they both wanted to say something cause they were like silently talking cause they kept staring at eachother then me.

I had enough of it because it was awkward having them stare at me so I stood up. They both rushed up to get next to me but I just pushed them off and went downstairs. "Do you have snacks I'm hungry."

"Not here but I can go out and buy some." Wren immediately said

"Good go." I muttered and walked up to Zaire wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and nodded towards Wren.

"Yeah but be quick we don't want this one to get all grumpy," He said with a small chuckle. I proceeded to punch him and walk over to the couch.

He scoffed and said something to Wren before he left that I didn't quite catch, but either way he came and sat next to me as I put on the TV.

"So.. how're you feeling?" He asked hesitantly.

"Hungry," I muttered.

I paused and looked up at him. "And tired, and I hurt.. like everywhere.. and I don't wanna be here, cause we haven't well I haven't been in this house in a while cause it was before everything and I'm trying really hard to ignore it but it's getting hard." I ended practically crying.

He pulled me into a hug and I just cried into his shirt. I don't know why I'm being so weak everything was fine before I got here.

After what felt like forever I finally calmed down,  Zaire and I were just laying on the couch together in complete silence a little too much silence if I'm being honest. Luckily the silence was interrupted by Wren walking back in with food.

"Hey guys, I'm back with food.. whats up?" He asked.

"Depression.. gimme food."

Needless to say it was very awkward. Zaire had to deal with my mini breakdown and now the dude that basically caused it is just right next to us. Fun am I right.

______

I feel like this chapter felt longer and has said it was longer in the past lmao but uhh it felt like it was dragging so I ended it plus it took me like a week to finish it cause i kept forgetting and depression but uhh no I haven't forgotten about this she may be finished soon she may not.

Anyways if you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3