| Chapter 15 |

[ATLAS POV]

It'd been a few days since the incident of me admitting I didn't really forgive Wren for everything that happened. I'd distanced myself from them both, which, to be honest, made me a complete wreck.

I avoided them whenever we were in the same room and avoided Wren when he tried to talk to me. The avoiding was going pretty well until one time when I was going to hide in the bathroom to avoid the boys.

It was a period that I had with the boys, and I didn't want to be there with them, so I decided to go into the bathroom and wait. That didn't really go so well as right. When I walked in, I saw the two of them just standing there.

The second they turned to look at me, I turned around and started walking out. "Oh no, this one's full, I'll go find another bathroom." I said awkwardly before mentally slapping myself. I'm usually more creative and witty than this.

"Wait, Atlas holdup!" Wren yelled after me.

"Nope, I have to use the bathroom. See you later!"

Wren caught up to me and pulled me back into the bathroom where Zaire was already standing guard by the door. The second I was in and slightly settled, Zaire stood in front of the door, blocking my exit.

"We have a test coming up. I figured we'd let you go to class today and study for it." Zaire said. He seemed rather annoyed, I know he was pissed at me about the whole situation cause somehow it affected him more than Wren and I.

"When do I study. Just let me go so that this can be less awkward." As I said awkward i made direct eye contact with Zaire for being the little bitch he has been.

They were still not letting me out. "Well if you wanted to let me go to class and learn and shit you'd probably be letting me out of this bathroom now wouldn't you?"

Zaire rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Just shut up okay it was a bad excuse.. just- just.. fucking.. Wren talk to him."

I let out a long sigh and tapped my foot impatiently on the ground.

"Okay well.. I just wanted to let you know that," Wren paused, "I just wanted to let you know.. I'm not upset with you about anything that happened. I understand why you don't forgive me."

I heard Zaire mutter something about how what he said was bullshit and all that.

"Well thanks. I mean, it's just hard for me. I guess a lot harder than it is for some people." I glanced over at Zaire and he looked down to the ground.

"Now I'm just gonna say this straight up.  You tried to kill yourself. You tried to kill us. You left, and now you're here again. I got so caught up in the good feelings that I didn't realize how deep down being around you just reminded me of everything before. I need time, just time. Like I can be around you, but I still need time to fully heal."

And with that, I said everything i needed to say. That was all I felt and all I needed to get off my chest, whether they accepted that or not it was all I needed to say and I felt content finally being able to say it out loud.

"Take all the time you need." I heard a voice say after a few moments.

To my surprise, it was Zaire. "I'm sorry for trying to rush you, and I'm sorry for making it seem like you were overreacting. I just wanted things to be okay again, but take as much time as you need."

We all pulled each other into a big hug, feeling happy we could finally put the drama of the situation behind us. I think at this point, we can finally heal. Finally, be together and finally be happy.

___________

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy again........

So I started this 3 years ago, and it's been a year since the last update, and it makes me sad whenever I remember that I never finished thus and how much I hate when people leave stories unfinished

So, seeing as I hate that, it would be hypocritical to not finish this either, so this is your bullshit ending.

I love you all <3

You mean so much to me, and this support is making me feel more confident as a writer. I just need more time.

Enjoy your bullshit ending everyone