chapter 14

"I'm not even joking I could see it in their eyes; they 100% like eachother" I told Niko what I saw when we came in. Everyone was making their final finishing touches before going out. There was a lot of people here, I think I know most of them, but I just don't remember their names. Me and Niko were sitting on two stalls in the kitchen, talking, surrounded by many other people having different conversations, waiting till everyone was ready. "Not gonna lie, I ship them indefinitely" Niko said. "Can't argue with you there, they would be cute. I talked to Aj and all he did was deny it, regardless I tolld Aj that Chloe likes him, and I told Chloe that Aj likes her; what could possibly go wrong?" We both laughed. "I'm hearing wedding bells" Niko said. "Yessss! I would be the maid of honour and you would be the best man" I said. "And you know what they say about the best man and the maid of honour!" (They hook up) Niko joked we both laughed as I nudged him on the shoulder "Oi don't get cheeky" I said still laughing. Ok this, this is flirting! We're looking into eachothers eyes and smiled, it felt like a moment. A moment you only expect to see in films. "Ok everyone the taxis are ready!" Chunkz shouted disturbing both me and Niko. We both got up from our chairs and maked our way to the door. For a second Niko put his arm on my waist (media) directing me outside. I mean it wasn't for long but it was natural and it reassured me that maybe it was more than just that moment?

We get into our taxis and make our way to the club. Once we arrive me, Chloe and Aj head straight to the bar. "So what we're getting?" Aj asked. "I don't mind anything with a kick" I said and Chloe agreed. I sensed that maybe they wanted to have their own flirty convo without me so I quickly made an excuse to leave them to it. "Thank me later" I winked to Chloe.

I walk away I try to find where everyone else is, and then I spot almost everyone sitting next to a table and I walk over. "I decided to leave the love birds to it." I laughed to Chunkz, Niko, Sharkey and this other guy, I think I recognise him but I'm horrible at remembering names. "This is Johnny by the way." Niko said. "Ohh hi" (I gave him a hug) "I'm Tess" "nice to see you I've heard about you before" Johnny said. "Should I be worried?" I ask. "I wouldn't stress to much about it" Johnny said, we all laugh. After a bit I decided to go an dance with some of the other girls.

Niko pov
The girls have all gone to dance while most of the boys stayed to chat. I've been talking to Johnny for about 5 minutes now. "You never told me that Tess was that fit" he said smiling. I didn't reply, but I chuckled and tilted my head. I didn't know what else to do. I can't deny that she is pretty, but I don't want to make anything awkward. "Do you think she likes me?" Johnny asked. Again I didn't know how to reply. To be completely hones I don't know if I'm comfortable with Johnny dating Tess as they both are one of my closest friends. But that's not up to me, I quite frankly have no say in wether they can date or not. "Do you want me to ask her." I said. "Yeah, if you don't mind but make it subtle!" He said. I nodded and made my way to find Tess.

I thought she was dancing but I couldn't find her with everyone else who were dancing so I made my way around the club. I eventually found her. "Nikooo, I've been looking for you." She shouted. "Alright" she came and stood next to me. "Want another drink?" She asked. "Yeah why not" we both went to the bar to grab a drink and went to sit down. We talked for a bit before she asked: "is everyone else enjoying themselves?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah, I think so." He said before adding. "But you'll never guess what someone just told me" he had a big grin on his face. "I don't know, you tell me." What is he going on about, won't lie though I am interested! "Johnny likes you" "shut up" I replied quickly. "Seriously" we both were smiling ok the verge of bursting with laughter. "Did he ask you to find out if I like him?" I giggled. "Yeah" Niko said quietly not really wanting to say. "Oh shit. What should I do?" I asked. "Well do you like him back?" Niko asked. "I mean he's a nice guy just not my type" I didn't want to disrespect. "But you know I obviously understand" I said pretending to be full of myself. "I also completely understand as well.......he's desperate" Niko joked. "Oh yes obviously the only explanation" I replied laughing. "But you know what they say, opposites attract" he said. "I'm guessing I'm the pretty one" I said. "I mean you could say that, if it makes you sleep at night" "ohh shut up" I said as I pushed his shoulder.