chapter 16

Tess pov
I've woken up up with the worst, worst headache! I'm so hungover and I'm tired as fuck. I check my phone and it's 8:10 stupid body clock making me wake up early. I look over and notice Johnny sleeping on the other couch. It's too cold in here so I make my way upstairs and to Niko's room. As I walk in I see him in his bed and he looks alsleep, but as I make away to the other side of the bed he rubbs he's eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked with he's sleepy voice. "It was either this or the couch" I whisper. He then reaches under his head for a pillow and puts it on the other side of the bed (so he had one instead of two) indicating that I was allowed to lay there. "Can I also borrow a hoodie or something this dress is uncomfortable as fuck" I asked "yeah sure you know where they are" I walked over to his hoodie drawer and reached for a new NDL one (witch was over sized for me). I then un zipped my dress and saw Niko staring at me. "New bra, do you like it?" I joked and then threw a pillow at him "stop looking" I laughed, he did as well. I then put on the hoodie and slipped into bed with him.

Suddenly i feel his arm around my waist, now I've got so much butterflies dancing in my stomach. And a smile appears on my face. I feel so comfortable in his presence and I can't deny that Iike it.

Johnny pov
I wake up to the sound of people in the kitchen, it's Chunkz, Aj and Sharkey. I realize that Tess isn't here and I wonder where she could be. She couldn't of gone home this early, se was too drunk last night for that. I walk to the kitchen. "Morning" I say to everyone, to witch I receive a slight smile for all of them. They looked rough, I obviously do as well, everyone got very drunk last night and the hungoverness of everyone was screaming. "Where's Tess, I swear she fel asleep on the couch last night." I say, "I'll go look for her she might of gone to a spare room" Aj says.

Aj pov
I make my way upstairs. I'm so tired. I look in the three spare rooms but Tess is nowhere to be seen. Lastly I walk into Niko's room just to check if she was there and I saw the two together cuddling, their so cute. I quietly ran to the top of the stairs and told everyone to hurry up stairs. They all came, and we went to Niko's room. "Their adorable" Chunks said. "How can they even pretend that they don't like eachother" Sharky added.